Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Update on my KNEE! :happydance:

Today I was doing squats and I told Katie that the brace was not adjusted because my kneecap was acting up. She came over, and took off the knee brace and said "try a couple without it" :groan: Well, I did and then she said keep going! I did 30 squats with no knee brace! :happydance: Life just keeps getting better and better!

With God by my side I can do anything! :angel:
 
Gosh all of my celebrating today has led to another day that I have not written my important term paper! Oh well, there is always tomorrow! :happydance:
 
Sonja, I hope you are feeling better pronto!
A friend's spouse has C-diff and the infectious disease specialist said that a stool transplant might need to be done to restore the good flora!

Whose doody do they transplant???:yikes:

Glad you are feeling better Sonja
s.
 
:happydance: :happydance: Well..... Another KNEE report! Ahem... I am doing so well that Katie took the brace away when I was leg pressing 120 with both knees, and 60 with my right! I also used the bike today without the knee brace and it held up! I still have difficulty when it comes to lifting the leg very high though. The quad fires, the outside muscle fires, and the inside muscle makes a half hearted attempt to fire. More work to do, but seeing a lot of progress! :happydance:
 
YAY Sonja! You da woman! Yahoo, roller derby here we come! Stay safe kiddo and save your energy for the Chippendales, er for the skating I meant! :whistle:
Stay well my friend! :friends:
 
Well Debbie,

One thing I think people have realized over the years is I refuse to quit! God has given me a purpose, and I am out looking for it! :happydance:

Now, I am set to live the rest of my life to the fullest! I have decided not to beat myself up over the weight gain, and my hubby and I are going out on the town tomorrow night! Monday, will be back to the goals I had set. I used to beat myself up when this happened, but now I KNOW it is who I am on the inside that matters the most! When I remember that, the weight drops easily! :happydance:

Thanks to everyone who keeps reading my posts! I know I like to do a bit of comic relief, but one thing that my Dad taught me by example, was he never met a stranger, and he loved to laugh. Everyone that knows me says that I am following in his footsteps, and THAT is an honor in itself! He was the greatest Dad ever! (Yes, I am opinionated) :happydance: :rotfl:
 
YAY Sonja! You da woman! Yahoo, roller derby here we come! Stay safe kiddo and save your energy for the Chippendales, er for the skating I meant! :whistle:
Stay well my friend! :friends:
Chippendales? I thought you said the cartoon characters Chip and Dale! Oops! :heehee: I have some rebooking to do! :rotfl:
 
-good knee report. And I was pleased to see you took some time off of schoolwork. Sometimes you need a little break. Bet you still do great on that paper.
 
I don't know and was wondering the same thing!!! I will ask the ID nurse when I see her and report back!
Thanks Jan! I'm sure that will be one answer everyone will want to know. My husband said he saw an episode of "Manswers" and they were talking about the transplanted "doody!" I told hubby, I am feeling great, so he can stop his investigation now! :sick: Just the thought made me sick, but I quickly recovered! :rotfl:
 
Thanks Kneeper!

I have my name and the title so far! :rotfl:

I was in the bedroom crying because I was so stressed out, when all of the sudden the things that they want to know in this paper hit me! I will be fine, just a little stressed and my hubby reminded me this always happens because I expect so much out of myself. It was kind of funny, because last week when I was so sick I wrote a paper and I didn't put much effort into it. The Facilitator noticed that it wasn't my usual style of writing but "graced" me with a 92 anyway. I felt like at best it was a low B paper but I am pretty hard on my grading after teaching English and reading for 20 years! :rotfl:
 
Back
Top Bottom