Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sonja,
So glad to her that evrything is looking so UP for you. You really had me worried there for awhile. It sounds like you will be back to your OLD self in no time now. Can't wait.
 
[quote="RestAssured,

Getting off the doxycycline, moving to Bactrim and Flagyl has made a world of difference! I am starting to feel like my "sweet ornery" self again! :happydance:

Ther's my sista! So glad that you are on the road to mending!:friends:
 
Sonja's horney, well, now we have to start the sex thread up again...LOL Only action I got was this morning had to have an internal ultrasound...LOL Now that is sad, no dinner or movie first either.
 
Sonja's horney, well, now we have to start the sex thread up again...LOL Only action I got was this morning had to have an internal ultrasound...LOL Now that is sad, no dinner or movie first either.
Gosh, Debbie,

I remember when I had one of those! LOL :rotfl:
 
Funny! First thing I read was 'horny'...I wonder where we all are....Our poor husbands!
Glad to see you are moving in the right direction!
Sandy
 
Sonja,
So glad to her that evrything is looking so UP for you. You really had me worried there for awhile. It sounds like you will be back to your OLD self in no time now. Can't wait.
Rose, I might need that Michelin suit pretty soon! Katie was not happy with me when she heard I fell! :angel: But of course you know me, and I am going to do EXACTLY what I am supposed to at all times! I am am angel after all! :angel: :rotfl:
 
Sonja, glad you are feeling better but sorry your hubby isn't. I know most men seem to think they are dying, but not my husband. So that is why I knew something was really wrong with him when he complained about his neck.
Debbie, my Dad was like your husband. I never saw him get sick much, until he nearly died because he wouldn't stop working when he had pneumonia. The only other time that I saw his vulnerable side was when he was stricken with brain cancer. The doctors told him he had 3-6 months max and he lived 22 months. He was a fighter!
 
Sonja. Just finished catching up with your thread. I'm pooped and need a nap!!! Girl, you've been thru a lot more.

I agree with Janet. At least, they found out what the problem was.

Hugs.
 
MRSA stands for Methicyllin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus. Methycillin was the new antibiotic that could vanquish and everything but suddenly (oops daisy!) it mutated into a resistant strain and we had BIG trouble. Half the trouble was that, having learned to mutate unto methycillin resistance, the bugs remembered the process and easily mutated against all other types of antibiotics. Each antibiotic takes many years to develop but these clever little bug***s can mutate in a matter of weeks!

Here endeth the lesson!
 
Rose, I might need that Michelin suit pretty soon! Katie was not happy with me when she heard I fell! :angel: But of course you know me, and I am going to do EXACTLY what I am supposed to at all times! I am am angel after all! :angel: :rotfl:


YIKES Girl!!! Is your nose getting longer? Just sayin! You and I have a real hard time doing, "EXACTLY what I am supposed to at all times!" Take it easy!!!
 
Hi Sonja, i am just getting over a course of macrobid to to a staph infection in my bladder. i have severe Interstitial cystitis, and usually my cultures always come back negative for any kind of infection, as it its very common to have blood in your urine with IC. but this time it came back called MSR staph infection. i believe it similar to MRSA, just with not the Aureus part of it. I am so hoping that the macrobid has done its job for me. i am glad you have found a combo of antis that doesn't make you feel to sick. healing thoughts are with you.
 

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018

Members online

Back
Top Bottom