RestAssured
alpha
I have done a heck of a lot of sleeping today in between visits to the restroom! I am on antibiotics to kill the c-diff, antibiotics to make sure that MRSA never returns, and Probiotics to balance my system! What a concept huh! 


Sandy,So sad, Sonia. What a shame.
Have you managed to stay upright and in one piece?
Kudos on the ROM and you know the strength will come with (a lot of) time.
xx
Sandy


It's not saying much, but at least you know what the problem is and what you can do for it. I'm so sorry! Hugs!

bottomshollowOh Sonja I am sorry to hear about the Cdiff! I was worried that that might become an issue, because the anti your were taking is known to be a cause for Cdiff. God forbid the Flagyl does not kill it completely, another good med is Vancomycin. Having Crohns this is a big worry for us, and thank God I have not gotten it. I have a friend that has been battling it for quite awhile, and he said that he feels like the meds are the cause of it. Kinda like you can't win for losing. Big hugs Sonja!!! xoxo

