Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

How are things now? Sending you healing thoughts x

Thanks! I won't be online very long tonight. I am exhausted, but I wanted to let everyone know the results of my visit with Maale.

The radiologist thar read the x-ray said everything was fine. Dr. Maale listened to my story, looked where the pain was I was referring to and pointed out possible problems. I might have torn the sutures that were holding the patella c .:hate-shocked: if that is the case I will be back in brace, because it is too early to do surgery again. The second thought sounded much better. The rehab is going to use a vacuum suction machine to get rid of all of the extra fluid that is trapped and starting to come through the staples.

I will then return to Maale's office to get the final verdict.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Rooting for the excess fluid buildup. :dancy: You will be in all our prayers tonight. Sleep tight and have sweet dreams.:ATT637464:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

O Sonja, take care. I had that happen to me as well. Keep on their case. I am very impressed you can start to do a straight leg lift! Super! You are in my prayers. Hugs, Ann
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sorry to hear this new turn of events, Sonja! I am hoping Dr. Maale will take care of it quickly and painlessly! (((HUGS)))
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hoping and praying for the best Sonja. I know you are tired of popping!! Hopefully it's just a few stitches that got pulled. If not hopefully he will get it fixed for you. Be careful.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Oh dear - that's not a nice turn of events and definitely not what you were expecting, I know. But if it's any reassurance, when tissues have been through what yours have been through, it's no wonder they can be a bit of a brute to get to heal. And the after effects of the infection and everything will have contributed to that.

But it will eventually heal, just take a lot longer than usual, maybe even 2-3 months. You are certainly learning what 'patience' means in a big, big way. The brace is definitely the best way and to just let the wound heal up from the bottom in its own way.

God bless you, honey.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Healing thoughts and prayers coming your way Sonja. Hope the second option is the right one, but you will be fine even if it means going a longer route. Lets hope Dr. Maale can fix the problem with as little disruption to your recovery as possible.

In my thoughts xxx:doggieshmooze:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Yes, on a positive note, Maale said thr revision looked perfect and in :biggrin:

God will always be there for me and I am so excited that surgery is over.:yahoo:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, I know you have so many inquiring as to your progress,so know we are praying for you. It will work out and you will be doing fine again eventually. Keep up your sweet spirit and patience. God bless you.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, hoping everything works out for you!! Take care!!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hello Everyonen
Well I wish that I that I had super news like I was already flying through the sky in my Superwoman cape!:th_heehee: unfortunately I forgot to let my knee in on plans! I am still at rehab as my knee continues to act up. More later,

Hope everyone else is doing well!:biggrin:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

You'll continue to be in my prayers, Sonja. Your knee just needs some time. Be patient with it.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Fingers crossed Sonja for you, and wishing you the speediest of recoveries from here on in. Watching your posts avidly for good news all the time! Take care xx:friends:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hello

After reading my last two posts I realized I am on some mind boggling drugs!:rolleyespink:


I am feeing much better today. My Husband and my Mother surprised me by coming in last night and even though they had to leave today, it was a real boost to my morale! I miss Pat so much and it was great to see Mom. They helped me out a lot. I hated to see them leave, but it has encouraged me to get well as soon as my leg allows.:wink1:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

I'm gald you had such a nice day with your family, and felt better today!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hi! Sonja, hope today is a good one for you and that knee! Behave yourself and keep that knee in line. You gotta big, big cheering squad out here just rooting for you and keeping you in our prayers.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja,

Thinking of you an hope you feel much better soon. Sorry you are having to go through all the extra and hope the brace helps and everything heals up ok. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
 
Back
Top Bottom