Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hello Everyone! How is life treating all of you? Well let's see, day 4 and I have moved to the rehab center finally.:biggrin:

I think they are going to have a hard time keeping up with me! I am exhausted, but I have not lost all the muscle that I gained before surgery! Actually since Dr. Maale tightened the quad and stabilized the knee I am already able to do straight leg lifts, but I don't think I will let Katie know that when I return!:wink1:

I have a good feeling that I will be heading home as early as next week. Just keep pain ans swelling under control and I am Superwoman!:hysterical:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Pooshay, the address is 2990 Legacy Drive
Frisco tx
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

OK Superwoman, don't forget to rest, ice and elevate!!! Take care of yourself.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

OK Superwoman, don't forget to rest, ice and elevate!!! Take care of yourself.

Of course, of course!:wink1: I would never try and do anything silly!:hysterical:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja you sound just great! I am so happy that everything went so smoothly for you. Girl, once you get that new knee working no one will be able to keep up with you!!:dancy:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, you sound so positive! That's great that you're doing so well!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Oh Sonja I am sooo happy for you. I can't wait to hear more about your recovery. Though I am sure it will all be good. You will be the life and soul for everyone in rehab. In fact it wouldn't surprise me if you started taking the physio classes yourself! I will be having the same knee as you I think, well I do hope so, then we can compare knees!:biggrin:take care sweetie and may God bless you with a speedy recovery xxx
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, you are just amazing!!! Your spirit and light has continued to shine throughout all your adversity!! I hope your recovery continues well, and Katie can keep up with you. I am just in awe:yes 4::yay::yahoo::friends:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, Keep up the GREAT work!
Hurry home because I bet your babies Brandy and Myra miss you!
:doggieshmooze:
:doggieshmooze:
:ATT637464:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, you are just amazing!!! Your spirit and light has continued to shine throughout all your adversity!! I hope your recovery continues well, and Katie can keep up with you. I am just in awe:yes 4::yay::yahoo::friends:

Thank you Megan! I write this post to show that there is light at the end of the tunnel no matter how many trains try to run over you! :th_heehee:

Day 5 had me seeing the OT (occupational therapist) Candice, this morning. She was very nice, and said I did very well! When she asked me what my time frame for getting out of here and back to outpatient PT, I just smiled. I realized I have a choice. We are going to shoot for having me on a plane back to Midland this coming Tues!:yahoo:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

You are just too much, Sonja!!! Such an inspiration to all of us! We'll all just be panting and bringing up the rear trying to keep up with you!

Try to behave yourself and don't let your shyness get in the way of your recovery :loll::hysterical: We love you.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hi Sonja. Glad you are doing well. I know you will know when it's time to go home. Guess you know the drill. Hope you have a safe and comforable trip home. Take care.:thumb:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Well Sonja, you are soon back to your usual cheery positive self, and absolutely nothing came keep you down girl!!! Hope your rehab goes smoothly, and I guess they will have a hard job slowing you down at all, but do take care, and remind yourself that its a winding road, and as long as you brake sometimes, you will be fine!

Look forward to hearing more from you, going to be hard to keep up. xx:friends:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja,
Glad you are up and going with your rehab. Hope you are ready for home sweet home soon!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

As the veritable Poster Child for Bonesmart, you are doing a great job living up to your reputation Sonya!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Take a picture to share with us, PooShay, please?
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja. Will you have organized PT Sunday after lunch? Expect a visitor!!!

No, I should not have any PT after lunch. But Thaddeus came in last night and said I would have PT. I said, I thought that was for the brand new patients, and he said "they made a "special" spot just for you! I have been the cheerleader in rehab, helping patients who have all kind of problems feel better.

God has blessed me so much! How could I possibly not give back to others!

He has given me everything including a husband who is so wonderful! Life can't get much better than that.

Just got the word, they are going to work with me from 9:00 to 12:00 so yes the afternoon will be fine:biggrin:
 
Back
Top Bottom