Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Thank goodness!!! Our prayers have been answered!!! Sonja, I know you are thrilled. So....what did he say it was?
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja,

So happy to hear it's not an infection. We all can rest easier now. I know it is a great relief for you. Now you can get on with the relaxing and healing of this knee.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Thank goodness!!! Our prayers have been answered!!! Sonja, I know you are thrilled. So....what did he say it was?

He said it was a reaction to the foam hat was used for the vacuumn and that makes sense. :wink1:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Ahhhhh....yes it does since you have a latex allergy (don't you?).
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Love that God is ever faithful in taking care of us. Just remember this will all be a distant memory and you will run through fields of flowers.
I will continue keeping you in prayer.

Betsy:friends:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonya, as always you are grace under fire!

Hoping the best for you . . .
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

great news!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Great news, wishing you continued healing.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Ahhhhh....yes it does since you have a latex allergy (don't you?).

Yes Jamie I am! He expected an alternate to the standard foam that the company makes because of allergies. The rehab center has been careful in every way when it comes to latex, but I don't think they knew.

The knee is now closing up micely and looking like it should:biggrin:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, I'm so glad this was such a positive outcome for you!!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

The knee is now closing up micely and looking like it should:biggrin:

Wow, I am going to have to try this "mice" protocol. :th_heehee:

Appears it is working for you!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2



Wow, I am going to have to try this "mice" protocol. :th_heehee:

Appears it is working for you!

Wow I tell you sometimes I think my brain is going south! That was cute catching the mice protocol!:hysterical:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Whew, Sonja.....problem resolved!!! Hooray!!!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, so happy is was something sort OS simple ( for you anyway!!) glad things are looking up. All things in God's hands are great!!!!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

All things in God's hands are great!!!!

You are right Megan! I will be leaving the Frisco rehab on Tuesday, and will spend Tuesday and Wednesday with my sister and brother in law. Thursday night I am flying HOME! I am ready! They took more x-rays of the knee yesterday for Dr. Maale's appointment and everything looks great.:yahoo:

I am feeling so much better 3 weeks postoperative that I can kid the therapists again. I asked Cathy if I could "try" crutches instead of the walker.:th_heehee:
(Remember I had to use crutches for a couple of months and mastered them!):th_heehee:

Cathy explained that you must have good balance and be able to walk keeping most of your weight off of the right leg because of the immobilizer. I told her I would "give it my best shot.". That was the morning before I saw Dr. Maale, so she had to carry the machine for the vacuum to the wound, and one of the techs had to go with us to push the iv pole. Then, it was off to the races! Cathy finally said slow down and let US catch our breath LOL:hysterical:

She works on mon tue and thur and Cathy works Wed and Friday. Usually they relay info to each other... But she forgot to mention the crutches do I went through the same fun again. They both asked me if this was my regular pace and I said yes, they had to jog to keep up.:wink1:

God has blessed me so much! I am so thankful for all He has done and all He has carried me through!:prayer1:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

:thumb:
Sounds like you are on your way!
All the best,
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

So, so pleased for you, Sonja. It's been a long, long, long journey---but you've never faultered or given up and have managed to smile through it all most of the time. You deserve the very best and it looks like it's coming your way.

As usual, all us BoneSmarties are out here praying for you, cheering for you, and wishing only good things for you.

Take care, keep posting. We care.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

:thumb:
 
Back
Top Bottom