Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hey Sonja,
Hope this post finds you in the PINK!! If there was a "mess up" best that it happened while at the hospital and with Dr. Maale around. Will be watching for your posts.
Blessings,
Nancy2
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja,
Just caught up with your recovery. Hope everything is going well and will say a prayer that your knee settles down for you.
Was going to say what a "trip" you've been on, but you did.... quite a ride.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Just popping in to say hello!! Saying prayers for healing !! Take care!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

I have put into an immobizer brace to keep my leg straight until I see Dr. Maale on Thurs. His decision will determine what I do next, go back to surgery, or let me go home will be important! I am so ready to go home! They have done an excellent job at rehab and I am so grateful for all they have done. I just wanna go home.:biggrin:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja,
All good thoughts you get to go home!!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja, your desire to be home is palpable. You've put youself in good hands. Home will come. I wish you the best!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

fingers crossed for you
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

As usual, Sonja, all the BoneSmarties are out here cheering for you and wishing you the very best!:yay:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hope tomorrow is a good day for you Sonja, and you get the guru's permission to go home, you must be missing everyone, and it always feels better when you are in familiar surroundings.

Thinking of you tomorrow, please let us know how you go on. Take care xx:friends:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Hope things are lookin' good tomorrow, Sonja!!!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Well today was not the greatest for me! When they took off the wound vacumn to replace it with a new one, I found out where my pain was coming from!:hate-shocked: The part of the incision below the kneecap is angry and very inflamed,
It hurts all the way down to the bone and no painkiller is touching it':scratch:
The doctor here will see it first thing in the morning, and Maale will see it at 2:00 p.m.

God I am giving this problem to you. I know that you will have the ultimate answer no matter what it is':yahoo:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

:friends:
Hope it all turns out OK.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

I do hope everything will turn out ok. I know its much be scary right now but take a deep breath and tell yourself you will be ok and that you are in good hands. Also all of us from here are pulling for you. Keep us posted and do take care. :doggieshmooze:Tashia:friends:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Sonja....prayers are coming your way....big time!
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

:prayer1:
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Great news! :yahoo: No infection! I am so excited about that!

He is leaving me the immobizer foe a while and requested that I stay at the rehab center until next Thursdat, when he removes the rest of the staples.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

The best news possible!

There's a lot of power in prayer and ours have been answered. I guess an extra week in rehab is not too big a price to pay. Take care of yourself---keep us posted. We care.
 
Re: The Story of My Knees - Part 2 by Res - Part 2

Thats great news Sonja, NO INFECTION yippee!!! Just another week then and then its home time. Keep posting and we will keep your spirits high. God is great, and certainly on your side sweetheart. Take care xx:friends:
 
Back
Top Bottom