RestAssured
alpha
Hello Everyone!
Thought I would update on my knee! Stephanie, my orthopedic massage therapist is a gift from God! I am so blessed! She is doing wonders for my knee and hip, which in turn is bringing the foot closer to being straight!
It won't be long before I am walking NORMALLY! I haven't done that in 18 years without pain! Life just keeps getting better and better!
Abby said she has noticed a big improvement in my gait!
To think I was trying to walk a 1/2 marathon with an out of alignment leg is.... Well Me! A classic Odic
Hopefully people will learn from my experiences and take a "smoother" route!
Thought I would update on my knee! Stephanie, my orthopedic massage therapist is a gift from God! I am so blessed! She is doing wonders for my knee and hip, which in turn is bringing the foot closer to being straight!
It won't be long before I am walking NORMALLY! I haven't done that in 18 years without pain! Life just keeps getting better and better!Abby said she has noticed a big improvement in my gait!

To think I was trying to walk a 1/2 marathon with an out of alignment leg is.... Well Me! A classic Odic
Hopefully people will learn from my experiences and take a "smoother" route!
United States







I found out that I was able to break up a heck of a lot of scar tissue in one fell swoop!