Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Hi, that's an awful feeling when your inhaler doesn't work for you! I've only had it when my asthma was really bad but I'm glad you are being taken care of. The MRSA response must really tick you off having gone through so much to get rid of it!
Hope you are soon better and home,
 
Yes that is scary I had one occasion ended up on nebuliser in hospital while on holiday in usa
Take care hugs


20/01/2015
 
Dearest Sonja,
I am so sorry to hear you are in the hospital :console2:I will say a prayer for your recovery.
Your pictures are Beautiful...You are truly beautiful, inside & out..:loveshwr:
All my Love,
Always, :friends:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Hope you are home soon!


Sent from my iPod touch using BoneSmart®
LTKR Sept 13 2011
Revision April 15 2014
 
Well,

They found out the problem!:yahoo:

I had atrial fibrillation yesterday and my heart rate was 179 when I was shipped to the hospital!:bawl:

This is one time I am glad that Abby made me go to the Doctor! My hardheadedness could have cost me my life!:thud:
 
Crikey @RestAssured

D you have you have any treatment for the A fib?

It sounds scary x do love your avatar as well. Please take care x

Love Nana moon 27 xxx
 
Yes,

So am i!

My hardheadness isn't working in the hospital either! They were going to let me go this morning until they found more heart enzymes
....are you permitted back to the bungee jumping training yet? :rotfl:
i suppose I am! They said I could do all activities as tolerated! :heehee:
 
Hiya how is ya been? Piping by to check on ya. Xxxx



FaithMitchMommy
PKR Dec 1 2014
TKR REV MAR 2 2015

Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Sonja, so sorry you're in the hospital, but I truly understand a-fib since I'm a recovering a-fib-aholic myself. My ablation took care of most of it, but it still pops up now and then for a little show. I guess a person will always have some triggers that can get it going. One of my biggies is dehydration. I can get there really quickly, especially at the gym, and I drink 2 bottles of water in an hour when exercising....at least.

Relax....let them take care of you. There is no hurry to return to the hustle and bustle of your life until you get this firmly under control. Think of it as a spa vacation without the hot rocks on your spine....:heehee:
 
Sonja, somehow I think you will come out fine. I'm sorry you have another challenge. But, I am confident you will do your due diligence and come out fine with good medical care. Being hardheaded is good if the plan is, not so much otherwise. Prayers and cheers :)
 
I am out of the hospital, and I went to Yogahidra yesterday,

Thanks @Jamie about the dehydration tip. I will drink more water. Tomorrow Abby and I start back, but it will be at a reduced pace until she sees that my "ticker" is responding appropriately! After all, she saved my life this time, she wouldn't want to mess up her record!:heehee:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom