Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Awww..
So awesome Sonja!! You are an inspiration to all of us.
Thanks @NightQuilter!

We did these rounds for 30 minutes each time with Jill insisting that I must shave off time! She said about the 15th time around "You are limping!" I said you just noticed?!:rotfl:

I told her that the top of my foot was still very sore and it radiated to the bottom. She said, "Well, you are doing so well though, we just need to pick up the pace!:umm:

That's when we started wogging! I will have to admit I did not feel any pain in my foot; I was to busy looking down in amazement at two knees that did not hurt as I wogged away!:happydance::wowspring::wowspring::wowspring::loveshwr::loveshwr::roseshwr::roseshwr:
 
What's wogging? I'm guessing it's a cross between walking and jogging.

You are doing so well! :happydance::yay::yes!:
 
:wowspring:you are making fantastic progress - I guess you will soon need to go into sports clothing stores for .... um ... like *real* people when you shrink beyond XLs :upright::heehee:
 
Actually, @puffin,

I am in real sports clothes already! :happydance: I ordered sports bras from Champion in different colors and went to Academy and bought tank tops in the sports section! It felt fantastic to find "regular" clothes that fit me. Yes, @Celle, wogging is a cross between walking and jogging, but it is easy on the knees!:loveshwr:
 
@RestAssured
No more X's on your clothes......PRICELESS....:yes!: You are truly an inspiration for us all....:friends:
I hope your foot feels better. I had to walk the track early :walking::walking:90's & muggy.....:thud:
Point is "mission accomplished":yahoo:
Have a great Day,
Diana :loveshwr:
 
@RestAssured - that is fantastic news that you can buy clothes anywhere and not just in shops for large ladies -
we will have to call you the Incredible Shrinking Woman now :rotfl:

Wogging sounds interesting - is there a special technique involved to avoid stressing the knees?:running:
 
@RestAssured - that is fantastic news that you can buy clothes anywhere and not just in shops for large ladies -
we will have to call you the Incredible Shrinking Woman now :rotfl:

Wogging sounds interesting - is there a special technique involved to avoid stressing the knees?:running:
Yes, but it is "top secret" so I will have to see if the master of the trade will video me doing it! LOL :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
Jill invented the term I think because I had never heard of it. Of course you might find it on YouTube and I would be back to being a nobody again!:heehee::snork:
 
@RestAssured
No more X's on your clothes......PRICELESS....:yes!: You are truly an inspiration for us all....:friends:
I hope your foot feels better. I had to walk the track early :walking::walking:90's & muggy.....:thud:
Point is "mission accomplished":yahoo:
Have a great Day,
Diana :loveshwr:
I wish my foot felt better! The darned thing refuses to cooperate! I went to get my fan from my old PT place, and I told them I was training for a 1/2 marathon. They stared at me, and then asked, what is wrong with you? You are limping? I said the top of my foot hurts, but it is getting better. Chris said "I hope it's not a stress fracture," and I asked why. He said because I know you! You would be too stubborn to stay off of it and let it heal! Really.... hmmmmm:dubious::chinstroke:
 
@puffin,:reading:

Sorry to have to reply instead of edit my own post but my computer is acting funny! Yes, wogging is on YouTube so you can see how it is done! They look more composed than I do though! I am quite a sight wogging around the gym:whistle: while everyone is running on treadmills or elliptical; but then again THEY are the ones telling me how much inspiration they get from watching me everyday! LOL :rotfl:
 
Well today was Abby and swim like Nemo day! :swim:

Abby and her Hubby celebrated their 1st anniversary climbing Guadalupe Peak which is a 3,600 climb basically straight up. :hiking:Well......Abby and I had talked the day before she left about how I tanned so easily, while she burned. :scare: Abby decided to wear a tank top that is really cut back on the shoulders giving you the best chance for the most sun!:doh: She put sunscreen on her FACE, but that was it!:flabber: Well, needless to say she got burned. What was sad was the severity of the burn she sustained. Abby has 3rd degree burns on both shoulders!:bawl: I really feel sorry for her right now. She has lost 5 layers of skin so far and they are giving her stuff to help it heal. Poor Abby!
 
Abby has lost all credibility for judgement and knowing what she's doing. You can use that against her now!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Abby has lost all credibility for judgement and knowing what she's doing. You can use that against her now!


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
Abby is still a kid no matter what. I remember some of the "crazy" decisions I made in my early twenties! I think I will just sympathize with her.:bawl:

Besides, if I used her bad judgement as ammo she would find a way to make my workouts "more lively" than they already are!:rotfl:
 
Yikes - poor Abby - that's going to hurt :dead:

I burn very easily and my teenage kids are always rolling their eyes at me when I make them take factor 50 sunblock with them on days out
 
@RestAssured
Hi Sonja, :wave:
Have a great weekend resting ( you are resting, right ):heehee: Ice that foot :ice: I hope
Abby is feeling better.
Take Care,
Diana :loveshwr::loveshwr:
 
Back
Top Bottom