Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Oh yes, I know the drill..... But how long can I keep myself down is another question! A couple of Aleve and the ice pack have made me feel like it is time to book a hiking trip up Mt. Everest!:dubious: :hiking:
 
Well, I iced and took two Aleve yesterday, and my knee is ready for new adventures again! If anyone is interested in a cheap way to get a "Manipulation without Anesthesia" please give me a call! :rotfl:
 
@RestAssured
My Dear Sonja,
I give up, you found me :heehee: It makes me proud that you would want me to tag along
With you on all of your adventures :friends:But, perhaps we should start with a hill before
A Mountain :dancy:I might get a nose bleed or stub my toe:rotfl:
Have a great Sunday,
Diana:wave::loveshwr:
 
We could walk up the little hill near my house, very challenging, best part is there is a swimming pool at the end of the trail! :swim:
 
We could walk up the little hill near my house, very challenging, best part is there is a swimming pool at the end of the trail! :swim:
Now that sounds like a great plan! @new knee in June, would that work for you?
If I brought "Texas Tea". We would never make it to the hill!:rotfl:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Well........:umm:

The brakes have been applied! I worked out with Mikala today and we were into our routine pretty good, when all of a sudden it came to an abrupt halt!:doh:

I was on the rowing machine, had just rowed 400 yds in 1:29 and I was tired. I was sitting on the chair about 4 inches from the floor, with my feet on each side, when I heard Mikala say "Sonja, get up!" She started her 3,2,1 countdown, and on one I pushed up using my legs! Well, I should have checked to make sure that my right foot was straight, because I started crying from the pain. She ended the session, and said no more until a doctor checks out the knee. I texted Abby, and Abby agreed. Remember, my OS is 6 1/2 hours away from me, so I am going to go to the PT side of Mission Fitness in the morning, and have their doctor look at it! I don't want to be out of exercising for long, and they will shove me out of the gym if they see me at this point!:bolt:Her countdown is always that she is going to add an extra set, so I never want her to get past three! This time I should have!:bawl:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Hope everything is OK, be sure to let it heal!
Well, it stopped hurting about 30 minutes later! So I came home and scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors to get the rest of my workout in! I am sure that tomorrow, the doctor on staff at PT will ok me! :happydance:

The funny thing about my knee is when I think that I tore scar tissue Thurs, I didn't have any swelling! It is looking more like my left knee now! Picture enclosed!

If you see any hair that I missed on my legs, no comments from the "cheap seats" please! :0)

Wow, I didn't even realize that I am getting a tan! Courtesy of my trainers taking me outside for "some sunshine!" I tan, they burn!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Who hurts themselves, then goes & scrubs floors ? :no-fin: Sonja, That's who !!!!!!!:rotfl:
I hope you're feeling better today :friends:
Take Care,
Diana :flwrysmile::wave:
 
The pain was minor,:heehee: The floors were major!:rotfl:

Actually, I should be getting a release tomorrow morning so I can get back to "business as normal!":happydance:

Today I was a slug.... I only did 1 mile on the ellipitical and called it quits!
 
Back
Top Bottom