Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sonja you are so inspiring to me - whilst I am going through my troubles I can see that it is possible to get through things even if a longer road is needed than most the possibility of a great outcome with an active life is possible.

Thank you x

Shortie x
 
:yikes: Maybe I should ask for motivation from someone else :scary:I said Motivate,
Not instill the fear of "Abby" into me :rotfl:
Keep it up Sonja, You are doing just Great :spin::dancy::upright:
Diana:wave::loveshwr:
I'll tell you what! I will come to you and we can train together! Now, my fees MIght be a little high, but what's money when you are getting the experience!
 
Yes, Sonja, I'm sure we'd love to see what you can do. Are you interested??? I've talked with Jeremy and he also thinks your story might be a good one to portray on the BoneSmart website. Here is a link to a form you would need to complete to submit the videos.

https://bonesmart.org/share-your-story/

The focus of videos in the past has been "talking heads." In your case, I think it would be much better to actually script something that showed you working out, your weight loss program and progress and photos of the other changes you've made in your life (school, hobbies, etc.). Also, if Dr. Maale would agree to be in a short part of the video, that would be wonderful too. If not, I'd still like to address the fact that you have battled with MRSA and won. That story would be great comfort to folks who have been diagnosed with or fear getting an infection. If you're interested, shoot me a PM and we'll take this offline for now.
 
Sonja you are so inspiring to me - whilst I am going through my troubles I can see that it is possible to get through things even if a longer road is needed than most the possibility of a great outcome with an active life is possible.

Thank you x

Shortie x
Shortie,

Thank you for the kind words! I stick around because I want people to know that sometimes it takes awhile to get the results they are seeking, but that through determination and faith most people can move mountains! I do realize that there are exceptions to this rule, but my thinking is "be the best you can be!" Life is passing by, no time to wonder if I should have pushed through! I love living, laughing, exercising, and inspiring others to do the same! Shortie, I wish you much success at reaching YOUR full potential no matter what that is! "Life is too short to sit on the sidelines, get back in the game!" :loveshwr:
 
@RestAssured
I would pay good money to see you sweating & huffing & puffing :rotfl: As far as coming to get me,
I just joined the "Witness Protection" :skep: I have been moved from Massachusetts. You'll never
Find me :shrug::rofsign:
Diana:walking:
Did you not know that I am in charge of the "witness protection" program for the United States?!! We've has our ways of finding you! After all I didn't have them change your name to "Dodgy Diana" for nothing!:rotfl: Oops I gave away your name, but I will NEVER tell that you have been relocated to the state that George Strait sings, I've got some ocean front property in -------, from my front porch you can see the sea!:snork: I do after all have my job reputation to protect, as a reliable manager of people!

Signed,

The "Shy" One!
 
Yesterday was yoga w Jill. I told her about the video and she is excited! We will film some poses next week. This week, we worked hard on several advanced poses that I couldn't do before, and ... I have mastered some, and am getting closer to doing others without modifications! Today is Abby day, and I have NO IDEA what lies in wait for me! Always an adventure!
 
Abby and I did a killer workout today! Talk about needing ROM and good balance!:ice:
Today is the first time in a looooooonnggg time that I have felt my knee act up! It did very well on everything Abby threw at it until the last exercise. That one caused a problem. I know with more strengthening I will conquer it also; the knee just reminded me it is still in charge sometimes!:bored:
 
@RestAssured
My Dear Sonja,
All kidding aside, I think it is a great idea for you to do a video for "Bone Smart ":happydance:
You have so much information to share & you are a comfort to all the members on this site :console2:
Now, about this "Witness Protection" agency.....I am not familiar with your song reference to
George Strait, so I don't know where you think I am :skep: But, here's a hint.......I can see Russia from
My back porch.......:rotfl::rofsign::rotfl: ( I crack myself up )
Take Care of that knee :ice:
Have a great weekend,
Diana :wave::loveshwr:
 
Well, here I am just finishing up yoga w Jill at 6:00 am and then I see Mikala at 1:00. The knee is a little sore, but I realized that it was scar tissue that ripped loose. I had this habit of pulling my knees to my chest, but then letting the right one drop sideways before straightening it! Abby would have none of that and told me to do it right over and over again! I feel so much better today!:happydance:
 
Well , I just don't know when to stop!:doh: The knee says I am sore let me rest, Sonja says get up for 6 am yoga, then do a total body workout with Mikiala at 1:00. This resulted in this!:elevate: I felt like a tornado had propelled me into bed with an ice pack on my leg!

By the way, one of the oilfield workers took that shot. He wanted to catch the lighting! He had no idea that a tornado was coming towards them until he took the picture. They had said high winds, and if you know anything about the Western part of Texas, that is normal.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 152
  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    image.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom