Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Good job Sonja!! You have great determination, and will be successful at anything that you do!

Thanks! Jill and I went out and did some wogging today! :rotfl:That is Jill's word meaning a combination of walking and jogging! LOL. My balance in Yoga is Improving every time we work out!:happydance:

I am so excited about my progress! By the way, another 3 pounds gone, leaving 57 to go!:egypdance:
 
Hi Sonja, first apologies for not keeping in touch recently. Just a few too many things going on. I just caught up on the last few pages of your thread and you are making stunning progress. Well done with everything. You work so hard and deserve the achievements. Keep going girl!
 
Ok, here is a picture of Jill and I, and I am 57 pounds away from my skin removal surgery goal!:happydance:

:egypdance:
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 190
Thanks everyone! It is truly amazing what these young ladies, Abby and Jill have been able to convince me to do! I am trying new things all the time because they believe I can! Their belief in me transfers into my "shy" little brain, and it says "GO FOZ IT!" Sky diving next! Watch as Dr. Maale pleads with the pilot to leave me on the ground!:rotfl:
 
Stunning. You truly need to write a book and call it "sheer determination". You have done everything the hard way but what a result! I feel like a slacker. I always love reading your updates!


RTKR - 9th December, 2013
 
@RestAssured
Sky Diving ? I wouldn't put it past you:heehee: Thank You for posting your exploits, I can live
Through you & stay on the couch:rotfl: Great job with your weight loss, you are an
Inspiration to all of us.
Sincerely,
Diana:wave::loveshwr:
 
But Diana,,, if only I lived in Boston!! :rotfl: Then I would have you right in the middle of it all!:dubious:
 
@RestAssured
If I saw You, Abby, or Jill coming down my street, I would run & Hide:scary:It has been freezing
Cold here. But, my husband has been forcing me to walk the track everyday:) He gets me off the
Couch:rotfl:
Have a wonderful Day,
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Skydiving itself won't be hard on your knees but the landing will...lol! Wow! Sonja, you are an inspiration for sure...refer to the awesome button and pres it again! :)
 
Hi Sonja! Just wanted to pop in and say hi. :wave:It's been awhile and I am so glad to see you are doing SO MUCH BETTER than the last post that I made on your old/new thread. So now you are skydiving?? I'll listen for the whistle as you streak across the sky. :heehee: You need a cape! You are Super Sonja!
 
@sunflower

Thank you so much for dropping by! May 7th will be my 2 year anniversary of my revision knee!:loveshwr:
Time has flown especially since personal trainers got involved! I swear, if I had skipped PT and went directly to, Felice, Abby, Jill, and Mikala, I would be a doing stunts for Julia Roberts in her movies! After all, I would already be in great shape and I do look A LOT like her!:rotfl:
 
Ok, more news........ "Super Sonja" will be disappearing from Dr. Maale's radar for a year!:yahoo:

After I told him I am doing the following now, he smiled said you are doing great with your knee and losing weight and that I won't need to see him, unless I come crashing back to earth!:snork:

Here was the list I presented to him and it is in honor of my 2nd knee's 2 year revision birthday on May 7th!

Zumba
Yogalates
Yoga
Wogging- cross between walk and a jog
18 holes of golf
2 5K's so far, 1 on May 31st
Planks
Military push ups
Squats
Swimming- Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke
Weight lifting
Leg press 120 lbs
Elliptical 20 minutes- 10 minutes sprint intervals
Bike, 20 minutes no slower than 75 rpm and sprint intervals of 95 to 100
Hiking and Rock Climbing

Gee, I can't imagine why he released me! LOL:rofsign:
 
Back
Top Bottom