Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Well, Abby had a "talk" with me today! She questioned my intentions for coming to Per Training because I wasn't giving it my all. She told me I shouldn't be there to impress anyone, and I replied, "I am here for ME!" I was not there for Abby, the other people at the pool; I was there because I have a strong will and even if I was a little off today, I still went! That in my books is a huge victory!:happydance:
 
Good Morning Sonja,
How are you doing today ? Better I hope :) Isn't it wonderful to have a team of Doctors
On your side, I am sure they will have you up & about soon :yay:
Now, here's the hard part for you...... Please until you see your Doctor, rest & go slow :beg:
Thinking of you :friends:
Diana:flwrysmile: @RestAssured
 
Actually, I am doing better! The stabbing going through the bottom of the foot is gone, leaving me with a sore but manageable ankle.
 
Hi Sonja, just catching up on your troubles. You know I am a humanist and without faith in God. But I can see how much your faith has/is helping you and I am so pleased because you have more than your share of stuff to cope with.

I send you my warmest wishes for a speedy recovery. Carol
 
Good Morning Sonja,
So happy to hear your ankle is feeling better :dancy:Did I miss the part where you slow down &
Take it easy ? :whistle::rotfl:
Have a wonderful Day:SUNsmile:
Sincerely,
Diana:flwrysmile: @RestAssured

Of course you missed the part where I slowed down!

I only swam 400 yards yesterday, instead of 500! Yes, I am slacking off!:heehee:
 
Well,

Jill, tried to kill me in the pool today, and tomorrow is my "hard " day of swimming with Abby! On the up side, my ankle feels so much better and I tried to talk Abby into regular exercise tomorrow instead of swimming! She said " no way, not until you have seen the doctor !" LOL. I think they are having fun coming up with new challenges for me in the pool!:heehee:
 
Are you still in the walking boot? That should be taking the pressure off and stabilizing things.
 
Hello Sonja,
Just stopping by to see how you are doing ? :) I hope your ankle is feeling much better :angel:
Have a relaxing weekend,
Thinking of you:friends:
Diana:flwrysmile:@RestAssured
 
Well, actually no, I am not in the walking boot and I am off of the crutches! Dr. Sonja authorized this because the pain vanished! :happydance: Now, to sum it up! On Monday, I was in walking boot which was extremely heavy! I found out that my right knee did not like being pulled on one bit, so I went back to a tennis shoe. I have been swimming like a fish for the last five days.:snork: Today we did a time trial, and I swam 25 yards in 42 secs. Well, I got a 10 sec break, and then Abby said if you don't beat that time or match it then you will swim 10 extra laps!:scare:
She said "I know you like challenges though so this will motivate you!" :thud: Well, I did it and then we did cardio exercises and then another timed challenge! I had 6 timed challenges and one of them I made it in 39 seconds! That will be my new time to beat when I return on March 10th! Well, the great news is, I am at my lowest weight I have ever been since 1989 when I first started teaching.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the 25 year low weight. And, speaking of 25s, I think you meant you were timing 25 yards in the pool (not feet). Even I could swim a foot/sec. :)
 
Congrats on the 25 year low weight. And, speaking of 25s, I think you meant you were timing 25 yards in the pool (not feet). Even I could swim a foot/sec. :)

Silly silly me! I still had water flowing through my ears and floating my brain!:rotfl: Yes, I swam 25 yards in 39 secs! :heehee:
 
Good Morning Sonja,
Congratulations on your amazing weight loss :yay: Well Done :egypdance:Your fingers must be all
"Pruney" ( Is this a word ?):heehee: With all the swimming you are doing. Is your Doctors app.
On Thursday ? Don't think you are all better, let him check out your ankle :ok:
Doctor Sonja doesn't know everything & can be a little hard headed :rotfl:
I hope it's warm where you are:SUNsmile: I am absolutely freezing :yikes:
:angel:& thinking of you:friends:
Diana
@RestAssured
 
Well, this "doctor" Sonja walked up and down the hills of the campus in freezing temps today! I woke up to be greeted by thick ice! Tomorrow, I travel to Dallas to catch up with a new friend that I referred to Dr.Maale. Then Felice and I will get together tomorrow night!:happydance: I can't decide what I should have him check; an ankle that is behaving again, or a neck that has started misbehaving? Oh well, whatever, I will be fine! :)

God is good all the time, all the time God is good! :angel: I wish I could say I was good half the time but I AM only human! :wink:
 
Back
Top Bottom