Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Yes, we are working on my gait. Pat is a pessimist by trade and I am an optimist! We are different as night and day! He says he lives in reality, and that I live in fantasy! Well I do know my limits, and Felice is coming down to walk the 5K with me!:yahoo: She will keep "me in line!" :heehee:
 
Jill and I worked out today, we did bands, the big ball, and yoga. Then for cardio we did planks going down into push-ups, then back up to planks, and walking my hands to my feet until I was standing! We were doing core on the ball, and one time I rolled over onto the floor. I was laughing so hard that Jill accused me of "slacking off!" :snork: Nope, just having fun; I couldn't have said that 5 months ago!:happydance:
 
Good Day Sonja,
I am so glad your neck & ankle are feeling better :) I wanted you to know, you have a :friends:
In Massachusetts pulling for you during your 5K.:yay::happydance::yay::happydance:
Please take a video or pictures, so you can post them here. I am soooooo excited for you, I can
Barely contain myself :yahoo:
You Can do whatever you put your mind too,
Sincerely,
Diana:flwrysmile:@RestAssured
 
Funny,

My hubby said the same thing but he is still worried! He knows that I am a "tad" on the reckless side! LOL:snork:

This achievement is a new start for me. I have never walked a 5K before!:thud: It sounds a lot better when they say 3.2 miles!:rotfl: Felice is coming down to walk with me unless something derails her plans! Hubby said he wants to go listen to music at the lake so I told him to enjoy himself! This is my time to prove to myself that I am ready! I swam 50 yds without stopping today. Because Abby said I was strong enough to do it! I had been doing 25 up resting briefly, and 25 back! Those days are OVER!:rofsign: But you know what, I did it not once but twice!:yahoo:
 
Hi Sonja,

Sounds like you are getting along better. I'm glad to hear it. Keep up the good work and don't over do it.

Take care!
 
Dear Sonja,
Thank you for pointing out that a 5K was 3.2 miles. I didn't want to have to ask :rotfl::rotfl:
Math wasn't my best subject :what: I think a 5K sounds better:)
Good Night:sleep::sleep:,
Diana:zzz:
 
Shhhhhh.......:beg:

One of my "crazy" trainers might be reading this! They already have me moving like I am doing the half marathon for heaven's sakes!:whistle::rotfl:
 
Tomorrow is RACE day! I picked up my t-shirt and number! My number is 1111! Look for me in photos soon!:happydance:
 
Dear Sonja,
Good Luck for Tomorrow :yay: You so can do this :happydance:We want lots of pictures.
Well Wishes from Massachusetts :friends:
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Good luck Sonja. Looking forward to some photos!
 
Hey Sonja,

You are probably finished with the race by now. I hope everything went well. Let us know, please.

Have a wonderful day! :flwrysmile:
 
Back
Top Bottom