Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Welcome Home Sonja :dancy::happydance:I'm glad everything went well:) Now, remember to take it easy
For a week:beg:Listen to your Doctor & you'll be good to go.
Take Care,
Diana:flwrysmile: @RestAssured
 
Sonja,
Glad to hear you made thru relatively unscaved, told you it was really no big deal anymore. Before you know it you won't even be able to find the little spots the cut. Mine disappeared I think as fast as I got them. Good to see you are up and about just take it easy for a few days, your body needs a rest. Will talk soon.
 
Well,

Speedy Sonja had the brakes applied! My body wanted sleep, and sleep it got!:sleep: It will be getting a lot of that in the next 3 days I reckon! Right now, my body, like my knee did after surgery is trying to slow me down!:rofsign:
 
I'm glad that everything turned out well Sonja. Now you can lay around and rest like me...I'm so bored! But really I am glad that you're feeling well. Rest and take care!
:flwrysmile:
 
Yes, I have to rest up, because one day I will start training for the 5K that you and any other knee or hip replacement patient would like to walk with us. We need to design BoneSmart T-Shirts and get the word out that there is life after knee/hip replacements!
 
Well,

I bet everyone will be SHOCKED :heehee:when I share the news, but my hubby and I both agree that I overdid it today! I am having a lot of pain in my belly button area, and the tummy is swollen! :groan: I had some very mild pain pills at the cabin, and they aren't helping! Pat is going to drive into town tomorrow to get the pain meds that were prescribed. I need them right now unfortunately!:cry:
 
No, my hubby drove, but there are a lot of rough rocky roads that lead to the cabin, and I got jostled around quite a bit! :gaah:
 
:scratch:, I thought you were going to be taking it easy, and here you are off roading:bicycle2:.
Get those pain meds, and feel better soon.:console2:.
 
I hope once you get the pain pills on board you feel better and get a lot of :sleep::sleep:
 
Dear Sonja,
Always fill your prescription, the next day is the rough day for pain:sad: I hope you feel better soon:puppysmooze:
I wish I had a cabin to go to, In either N.H. or ME. Beautiful states.
Get some:sleep:
Talk Soon,
Diana:friends:
 
Dear Sonja,
O.M.G, I just read on Trailsbuds thread you like Peyton Manning. I Love Peyton... A true "good Guy"
If you have down time today, which I know you will:heehee: Check him out on You Tube...He is Hilarious:rotfl:
My son looks a lot like Peyton...others have mentioned it ( A car salesman, people at his job ) I told him
If I knew about Peyton 27 yrs. ago, his name would of been Peyton. Only problem, he is a huge Tom
Brady fan & doesn't really like Peyton:boohoo:He cringes ever time someone says he looks like Peyton,
He really gets mad:tantrum:
Diana:flwrysmile:@RestAssured
 
I won't hold it against you that your son likes Tom Brady!:rotfl: I have been a Peyton Manning fan forever, and kept hoping that the Cowboys would get him instead of Denver! Of course Jerry Jones is not smart enough and Peyton is too smart so there went that dream!:rotfl: So, I root for the Cowboys unless they play Denver, and since they make it so easy for me in the post season, by not appearing,:whistle: I have Plenty of time to focus on Denver!:heehee::rotfl::loll:!

Now, for the rest of my news, I'm sure this will come as a shock to EVERYONE, but I called Abby and cancelled our session today and tomorrow! The mind is willing, but the body is protesting from the "inside out!":sigh:
 
Good for you, canceling Abby for the next 2 days:yay: I'm sure in the long run, it's in your best
Interest to rest.
Are you feeling any better ? I hope so:)
Thinking of you:friends: Go BRONCOS......:yahoo::yahoo:
Off to work.....take care...
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
I slept all day! Did not need any pain pills today!:happydance: So yes I am feeling SO much better! By the way other things that slow down with pain pills have gone back into the zoom mode! I had been "stopped up" since surgery! Not anymore!:happydance:
 
Me too! I went and cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher! I didn't realize how much this surgery took out of me! I am glad that I am waiting until Wednesday to start exercising again! Just cleaning the kitchen wiped me out!:zzz:
 
Back
Top Bottom