Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

:heehee::whistle:Well Abby and I went to the pool today! Cardio, cardio, cardio! Whoever heard of using a noodle as a jump rope in the water? Abby that's who! When I said, can you get a longer noodle, she said how about jumping higher or are you not wanting a challenge!:happydance: Well. You know me, I got my feet up and over that noodle and got better with every set we did! Lateral moves are getting better, it is easier! I was telling my husband and Abby the knee felt strange! Then I realized, because I can actually use it properly and depend on it now!:yahoo:
 
Sure as long as it is on the ground! In the water, pleeezzeee no more ideas for Abby! She makes up enough of her own!:scare:
 
Just popped in to say Hi, and wish you all the best for Friday. God be with you.
 
Hi Sonja,
Good Luck on Friday, I will be thinking of you:angel:Is this done on out- patient ? Please
Don't go into the pool until the Doc. Gives you the green light. We don't want you springing a
Leak:heehee: Is it cold there in TX. ? 4 degrees here, but 50's next week:dancy:
All my best :friends:
Diana:flwrysmile:
 
Abby already has my "number" for what we will and won't do next week! I said how about we skip something the other day, I can't remember now, and Abby was quick! She said, "You don't need a trainer, just make out your workouts to suit you!" :rotfl: She is quick with the comebacks and "almost" left me speechless........ Nah that could never happen!:rotfl: Yesterday it got up to 40 so I was running around in shorts and a sleeveless
T-shirt. I kept looking at all these "crazy":giggle: People bundled up in coats, scarves, gloves, and hats, and realized they were ALL looking at me! Oh well, "I am who I am!":happydance:

No leak springing though I promise! I never want another infection like the ones I have dealt with!

Yes it will be an outpatient basis. I thought about asking him if they had a drive thru feature, but this was ONLY the first time I met him!
 
Thanks Krynn, can you believe it has been 6 months since the Country Music Festival?! How are you doing?
@Krynn49

Doing pretty well. I still have a couple of issues with what I think is tendonitis. But That will pass:)
Planning a rip to Nashville in late March. They have what is called Tin Pan South. It is a festival of song writers. They have shows every night and sing acoustically. It is interesting to hear a song sung by the writer as opposed to the artist that records the song(aka Carrie Underwood, Tim McGraw, etc.).

Glad to hear you are doing good with your knees. :yay:
 
:happydance:
Could you pick me up a burger & fries at the Drive - Thru:rotfl::rotfl::rofsign:?
Good Luck on Friday,
Thinking of you:friends:
Diana.........

And hence the reason for the WeightLoss thread! LOL :rotfl: It might get a little cold and soggy, but sure I will ship it to ya'! Would you like mustard or mayo on that?!
 
It's Friday here already. I'm thinking of you and hoping all goes well today. Remember to take it easy afterwards.
 
Thinking of you today:friends:Remember to rest after Friday:sleep:No burger & fries today:yay:
Juicing & just went to the gym:dancy:I am determined to lose 20 lbs. No cheating allowed:heehee:
Take care,
Diana:flwrysmile:@RestAssured
 
@new knee in June ,

I knew you wouldn't want the burger and fries so I didn't send them! Good for you on the juicing! Keep up the great work! My operation is scheduled sometime between 7-9 am approximately.. They are trying to get in touch with me and I have no idea what they want. So it could be earlier, or later, who knows! All I know is; I am ready to get it over with! I went out and ate my "last meal"! I am paying for it, but the next three days will be nothing but water jello, broth, and liquids!:groan:
 
Wishing you the best tomorrow, you will be back :happydance:around at the gym before you know it.
See you here later,:friends:
 
Sonja @RestAssured
God speed tomorrow :angel:At least your surgery is early, that helps with the nerves:friends:
Thinking of you,
Diana:flwrysmile: ( maybe we will share a burger & fries, after tomorrow ):heehee:
 
Best wishes today! You are such a strong person and have a truly inspiring attitude. You have helped many of us here Sonja with your story. I look forward to reading your updates with this surgery!
 
Well hello everyone! I am among the living without a gallbladder crowd; and it seems it was taken out at just the right time! Not ruptured, but about to, so I guess I now understand the Drs. "Helpful" guidance in letting me choose which day THIS WEEK I was going to have it done!:rotfl:

I have a headache, but I ate normal foods because they said I could, and this is the FIRST time in forever I haven't been "belching like a bloated cow!":whistle::heehee:

Anyhoo.... The only pain and it is minor, is in my belly button area! Nothing like the pain of a knee replacement! He put in self dissolving stitches, and steri strips over the top. Now my belly button got extra special treatment; he splurged and used two band aides on top of the steri strips! I better not speak too loudly though, or the other two incisions might get jealous!:snork: :rotfl:

Thank you for all the prayers and good wishes! God takes care of me better than I do myself!:angel:
 
Back
Top Bottom