Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

I wanted to be your 3,000 reply:egypdance:Off to work, I hope I can walk on Ice, because it is very
Bad out there today:yikes: All the stores are out of ice rock, so using :kittykiss:Litter.
Happy 3,000 !!!!!!!!!!!:dancy:
 
Wow!
3000! That is a cause for celebration in itself! I hadn't noticed! Thank you to all of you who have supported me through the years! Life just keeps getting better and I couldn't have done it without BoneSmart!:happydance:
 
Hi Sonja,
Have a safe trip to be with family:) I wish you & your family a :mer xm: & a Wonderful
New Year 2014 . I don't know how you will have a better year than this one:yahoo:But, I'm sure
When I'm watching the news.....about a woman who has climbed MT. Everest.....a smile will cross
My face & I'll think ....That's my friend Sonja:friends:Isn't she "AMAZING"
Love to you & your family.....this glorious Season of Peace....
Diana:luv4y::sleigh:
 
@new knee in June, New

Merry Christmas to you and your family!:xmas-tree: May you have a blessed New Year! :snow plough:I wish you a even better 2014, now that you have 2 great knees!

P.S. If you hear of a woman climbing Mt. Everest, with my name, please call:
1. My husband
2. The News.... They are always looking for gruesome stories!:snork:
3. The "White Coats"! I need to be taken to a behavioral health unit right away!:happydance:
 
@RestAssured
Dear Sonja,
Please don't bust my bubble, If I think you can climb a Mountain, Then by gosh, you can climb a
Mountain:rotfl::rotfl::rofsign:Put a "Bone smart" flag on the top, so I know it's really you:loll:
Take Care,
Diana:luv4y:
 
Well.... I know I CAN climb a mountain! After all I found out last night that I can get in and out of a bath tub by myself! So what's the difference between a mountain and a bathtub right?:giggle::ereindeer::happydance:
 
OK, I said I would post me in my Boot Camp shirt when it fit by New Years! Well Happy New Years! :happydance::egypdance::yay:
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    image.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 170
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
there girl! Can't get over what a great job you're doing and how much you're enjoying doing it!

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Merry Christmas oh shy one, @RestAssured from your down under friend, hugs and much love xxxxxx

:reindeer:

p.s. Not sure what happened with our PM ? - gremlins I suspect :(
 
Who knows? Merry Christmas to you also Poppet! Every time I think of you I think of a song that was popular in high school.

  1. broken link removed: https://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Down-Under-lyrics-Men-at-Work/BA274F6F77B65321482568BF00017D19
    broken link removed: https://www.sing365.com/.../lyric.../Down-Under-lyrics.../BA274F6F77B6532148...

    Living in a land down under. Where women glow and men plunder. Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover! Living in a ..
@Poppet
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi gorgeous @RestAssured, yes I remember that song very well... That was the year we won the America's cup yacht race in my home state here in Western Australia.. My hubby was involved in the race :)

Hugs xx
 
A new picture to show off my Hubby and me! I missed Pat so much when I was gone and was so happy to spend Christmas Day with him!:happydance:

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Ok, the story of how "Capsie" became a non-factor in my recovery! I promised to write this on Christmas Day, and I am honoring my promise!

In October, I went on "A Walk to Emmaus" which is a spiritual retreat for those who are not familiar with the term. We go on a Thursday night, and come home Sunday night." Well, I was still wearing my brace but it was getting big, and the yard that we were moving around in had some holes under the grass!:doh: Leave it to my right knee to "help my foot" find one of the holes! Well the knee buckled sideways and pain shot through me! My Mom just happened to be on the same walk, and she tried to get it back in so it would stop hurting. Well. After finding someone with Aleve and much massage it felt a little better, so I went to bed. The next day, I heard a loud pop and knew problems were back! I was hurting worse than before! My hubby was on the way with pain pills, they found crutches, were looking for a wheelchair, and one of my Emmaus sisters is a nurse! She went and got pillows, blankets, and ice packs and several of my sisters picked up my leg! Pain again!

One of the other Emmaus sisters of mine said "why don't we pray for healing?"

Well, this is where faith comes in because some people don't believe in miraculous healing and I understand.
I pulled my leg down and it was bent so that 5 different denominations of ministers and my seven Emmaus sisters could lay their hands on my knee! As they were praying, everyone including me felt my kneecap turn into the correct position, and slide over the metal and into place! It has never tried to pop out again!

15 people witnessed by feeling, and lots of others saw my face go from horrible pain to blessed relief! I am so thankful to God for choosing me to use his healing powers once again!:angel:
 
The power of prayer never ceases to amaze me. You and I have exchanged PMs in the past on this very topic.
 
Dearest Sonja,
You don't have to tell me about the powers of prayer:angel: Or miracles for that matter. I have been a true
Believer all my life. To have a blessing & miracle occur at a retreat with your sisters, makes it all the
More "Wonderful" You my Dear, are truly blessed in every aspect of your life.
It's a capsie Miracle & I hope "She" continues to behave.
You & Pat look soooooo Happy, what a great picture !!!!!!
I believe an Angel is following you around....with your falling on cement, getting stuck in rowing
Machines & stepping in holes, you are a 24 hour- 7 days a week handful for 1 poor angel:angel:
Could you possibly give her a day off ?:rotfl:
Peace to you & your family for 2014,
Love,
Diana:nativity:@RestAssured
 
I will try my best to give my angel some time off, but she would probably get bored! LOL:angel:
 
I forgot the rest of the story....

After they had prayed for me they got me the crutches and I told them I didn't need them, and to stop looking for a wheelchair! I told them I didn't need the pain meds either and I proceeded to get up and walk, dance, and have fun w my sisters!:happydance:

Well that night... They had been telling us not to talk to our roommate:scary:And you know how HARD that must have been for me! We were to pray and ask for guidance in the coming days! Well my roommate prayed and fell asleep:sleep: And so I was left alone! I was praying when a voice inside my head said, what I have done for you I will do for others if they ask! I opened my eyes to see if my roommate was talking to me!
When I found she was snoring, I went back to praying! Same message and it got louder and louder in my head, until I said "yes Lord, I will tell them tomorrow!"

I told the leader of the walk that I had a message from God for everyone and I wanted another night of blissful sleep like the one he gave me after I said yes! So I told everyone! I also said, God said if YOU ask, with emphasis, because sometimes we get so buried in our misery, we tend to think life will always be that way! I have 7 Emmaus sisters who remain with me and I hear from others from the retreat! God has blessed me abundantly!:angel:

I am but a simple human,:bow: but in God's eyes more precious than gold or anything else! :yes!:Wow! Anyone would not have believed this 3 years ago about me, because I was the miserable one!:gaah:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom