Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Ah! Sonja, the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.

Hope the rest of your day and evening went well.
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Ah! Sonja, the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray.

Hope the rest of your day and evening went well.

Yes Judy, friends came to my rescue and helped me make my day great! I was able to arrive at the meeting in San Angelo w 5 minutes to spare! :)
 
Dearest Sonja,
Congratulations on your weight lose & all the exercises you can accomplish :dancy: I haven't read
Anything about capsie in a long time ( How great is that )
I am getting very excited about your graduation on December 13 :happydance:
You are a shining example of grit & determination & we all look up to you.....
You, My Dear are simply " AMAZING"........
Love,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
That should read "Weight Loss" :) My Bostonian is showing :rotfl:
Have a great day :SUNsmile:
Diana :puppysmooze:
If you remember I taught 7th grade for a long time, so my eyes would get so tired I would not pick up on things like that!

Now if you had been the student who decided to write S. A. as his heading instead of Essay, I would have noticed! :rotfl:
 
Thanks for the compliments about exercise! Capsie has been absolutely wonderful since my "Walk to Emmaus" but I haven't divulged why to the public forum yet! :wink:

Here is what Abby had me doing today! I walked all the way out held the plank position, and walked it back in! Abby was cheering, and I was very proud of myself as well! Life just continues to get better and better! [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 :happydance: :rolleyes: :yes!: :yahoo:
 
Well today we tried a new bicycle. It is a racer upright and Abby had me doing sprints 15 sec then pedal for 45. We did this for 8 minutes!
 
Yesterday was interesting! Abby knows I like to compete, so she put me on a bike that has a video screen with riders in front of you. The faster you pedal, the faster you pass each one! I was cranking out 95mph, when we both heard my LEFT knee pop! It didn't hurt, just startled me! So we kept going and it happened again. Abby had me slow the pace and just finish the 2 mile course.

Went to Boot Camp and felt wonderful! This morning, was cardio and exercises in the pool for PT, and she said "Do you mind if I talk to Abby about you doing some of this with her?" I said "no" and when I saw Abby, she said we are going to have to shift our workouts! Apparently, they think 3 times a day is a little excessive! :happydance:

Well, I am going with their recommendations, and I "graduate" from PT at the end of December! :yahoo: After all these years to hear that is fantastic! I told Abby they could turn me lose now and I would be fine! :yahoo:
 
Yes, I will call and get an appointment with Dr. Defee! He is fantastic, and I haven't seen him in over a year and a half! He will be surprised at my weight loss! :happydance:
 
Dear Sonja, RestAssured
Please go easy on your knees, You will soon be walking across a stage to receive your Masters :happydance:
We don't want you "popping" all the way :no-fin: I saw some video or ice falling from a 5 story building in Texas.
Demolished all the cars below.
Please be careful.....
All my best,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Yes, that was in Plano where Dr. Maale's office is! TX is having the worst winter it has seen in a long time! We usually see maybe 1 or 2 nice snowfalls of 6-8 inches, and if melts the next day. Now we are seeing (ice ice baby, :heehee: ) anyone remember the song ; anyway, my knees really do feel great!

The left one is acting like nothing ever happened, and the right one is tired from PT in the pool, then Abby, then Boot Camp! Oh, and I walked and walked in between.

But it is not hurting, and I am ready to head out and find shoes for graduation! I bought a lace black dress black stockings, and so forth for my graduation. I have a beautiful necklace that will complement the outfit, plus I bought bracelets that are silver! I am getting "pumped" about walking across the stage!

I will put up the link to graduation in case anyone has bets on whether I will fall with "real" shoes on! :rotfl:
 
Please don't fall in your new shoes :yikes: perhaps you could practice at home. Your outfit sounds lovely.
I am as excited as you are about your graduation :happydance: I will look for your video.
All your hard work has finally paid off.... :yes!:
The skies the limit for you...Soar high...Don't fall off your shoes :heehee:
Sincerely,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
I am just kidding about the shoes! I am going to buy some flats to wear! :heehee:
 
I will Rose! It is happening in real time at 7:30 pm CST. I think that the video will be live and then will go to a recording for those who want to view it later!:yay: We will have a "virtual" Graduation Party! Look for me to wave!

P.S. I still have a 4.0! I am so blessed! God has used me in ways that I never thought possible, and a new chapter will begin soon. I don't know what I want to do, so I am going to pray about it! I know He will give me the answer I am seeking!:happydance:
 
Ok, dress is chosen, shoes and hose and jewelry are ready! Tomorrow I get my hair highlighted and cut, and my nails painted! :happydance: [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom