Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

What a great report, Sonja!!! You have a stubborn kneecap, there (wonder where that came from? :heehee:), but you'll show him who is boss!!! I still marvel every day at your accomplishments these past couple of years. You make me smile!

I know, I know!!! :happydance: The stubbornness came from my Mom and Dad! :whistle: :rotfl:
 
and I am happy to report that I got off the low leather sofa that my hubby likes to flop on to take naps, like a NORMAL person! I haven't done that in 23 years! :cheers:

:egypdance:
 
Well today my hubby and I went out and purchased a 2014 Polaris 900! It is so much fun to drive, and we are going to go off-roading while we are at the cabin! :happydance:
 
Enjoy the new vehicle, Sonja, but please take care! :flwrysmile:

(I've been head down into sewing mode for a while).
Caryl
 
Dearest Sonja,
I have been keeping up with your thread :) you are doing great & so active. I am so happy you are having
A bit of fun, during your busy week :egypdance: capsie is behaving & I want a cabin to go to ( life dream of mine )
Either in N.H or Maine.
I can't wait until you get your grades 10-11, then are you done with that class ?
Have a great weekend,
Diana :flwrysmile: ( the stick with the big head ) :rotfl: :heehee:
 
Wow you are really getting out and about these days :yay: Happy that the weekends in the recliner are a thing of the past and that capsie is behaving :egypdance: I am very envious as I am on 3 weeks on-weight bearing

Hope that your coursework is going OK
 
Thanks to all!

I finish this class on Thursday, looks like an "A" , did the school w 3 classes of children on Thursday, now the counselor wants me to hold a seminar on how to resolve conflict with all the counselors! :happydance: I will start working on the business and restructuring the problems that I see to make ir more productive, and finally, check w the lawyer to see if she is still interested; if not I have two other leads I am chasing down. Working on graduation in December! I have lost 8 pounds so far in the Biggest Loser challenge! :happydance:
 
My knee is doing great again! I was so sore all over after standing for 4 1/2 hours teaching on Thursday! It reminded me how tiring teaching is! For all you teachers still in the trenches, I admire you more than ever! :happydance:

We are at the cabin enjoying rain and 62 degree weather! We bought a Polaris yesterday that looks like
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3


Except we added a roof, windshield and back windshield
 
Well, I am back to form, walking down a hill w rocks popped knee out, but Michelle put it back in Monday. Started personal training with my new trainer Abby.. She is a killer! Today we do measurements, and weight, and then EXERCISE! I am the only one who has been able to make an hour with her! :happydance: Most people are gasping after 30 minutes, but I am asking, what's next! :happydance: Love it, Love it, Love it! PT M,W,F and Abby T, Th not to mention a high intensity workout with my biggest loser blue team Wednesday! :yahoo:
 
I don't know how you do it. I don't think I could ever get as much done in a day as you do. :spin:
 
I don't know how you do it. I don't think I could ever get as much done in a day as you do. :spin:
When you get your new knee or knees if you wish, your life will change! I am having so much fun and life just keeps getting better all the time! I refuse to stay down:thud: if I have an occasional pity party, my hubby is there to cheer me up:egypdance:, and I am so grateful to Dr. Maale and Dr. Defee for giving me a "quality of life:angel:," I never dreamed would be possible again!:happydance:
 
Dear Sonja,
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: ( please don't charge me for these) :rotfl:
You are simply Amazing !!!!!!
Diana :flwrysmile:
Well.... I'll let you off THIS time! But watch it or it will go into a fund for the "Rest Assured" graduation party fund! I need Rest now and to be Assured that I will graduate later! :happydance: :egypdance: :rotfl:
 
Ahem.....:umm: Well.....:wink:

I did it!!!! :happydance::egypdance::yahoo: I am officially FINISHED with all of my coursework! I have an "A" in this course and am waiting for a grade change in the practical skills class. He has until Tuesday as I found out to turn the grade in and since he is in Egypt, I guess it is a little difficult for him to do before Tuesday. He returns Monday night, so my eyes will be glued to the screen!:shocked:

By the way Abby, (doesn't that sound like a "sweet" name), LOL is my new trainer! Well on Tues she worked with me and had me moving! I said "how did you know how much I could do?" She had it written on a sheet that she never looked at but handed to me at the end. She said "your reputation precedes you!):whistle: Now I know that someone is lying to her because I am shy and in terrible shape!:giggle:

Thursday, was weigh in day with Abby, body fat measurement, and measurements! I wore one of my huge t-shirts and said, measure with the width of this out from my body!:rotfl: I want to know the next time we measure that I have lost a HUGE amount in the inches department. She looked at me, smiled so sweetly, and said, I hope you have another shirt on under that one, cause you aren't wearing it! Besides, the next time we weigh you WILL have lost a huge number of inches! When I was getting ready to leave and I was sweating like crazy, Abby smiled and said, if you would like to put the other shirt back on go ahead! (Heck no, it is too hot!!! was my reply!!!):)

Abby has decided that we need to work on my balance! Well, yesterday, she had a stool that was lower than my couch and had me sit down and get up without using my arms. Then I went to a 6 inch step up and did 3 step ups and step downs, back to seat up and back etc. She wanted me to try to balance on one that was knee high and I was hesitant but thought "oh what the heck, you only live once":heehee: so I took hold of her hand and climbed up... for about.... 2 seconds and then all I remember was practicing regaining my balance as I started falling!:shrug: I never fell to the ground... I did have some pretty neat dance steps though! LOL:egypdance::tada: BionicWoman2, no copying me now! :happydance:That folks is a major improvement! The knee did not pop out, I continued the workout and Abby said, I bet you in a month you will be strong enough to do that again without falling or as you call it dancing! Hmmmm....:rotfl:
 
Well done on all counts, Sonja! I'm in awe of how well you did academically. Take a bow!

I'm also impressed at how much physical work you can handle, in you sweet, little "shy and in terrible shape" condition! Love it!

Caryl
 
Dear Sonja,
Congratulations on finishing your class :happydance: I am so proud of you, we all are :yay: you inspire me
At the gym to do more ( not quite where you are, but working on it) Seriously, have you considered writing a book,
Or doing inspirational speaking......? You have such a zest for life, it's infectious :yes!:
Continue on Dear Sonya, the skies the limit.....
Have a wonderful long weekend,
Diana....stick body....big head :rotfl: :rotfl:
 
Well.... I have lots of practice speaking.... My hubby says I never stop! :whistle: :rotfl:

Thank you for your kind thoughts all of you,and yes Diana, (my jammin AC/DC friend), I have been asked to write a book on several occasions! Now, problem is; I'm afraid my shyness would kick in, and I would end up writing a book, that everyone used to put under their tables when it is wobbly. I would hate to think that all my hard work was being compressed, and a favorite "marking" territory for dogs everywhere! :puppysmooze: :rotfl:
 
I still am working in the field practicum so I am not finished yet! Give me until December and then I can officially say "I is a Greduate!"
:rotfl:
 
Or Dear Sonja,
Your book could end up on the New York Times best selling list :happydance: & then win the " Pulitzer Award",
Then you could win a "Nobel Prize" for world peace :yay:
Have you considered running for President of the United States. shy indeed.... :rotfl:
Enjoy this long weekend,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Well,

I did think about running for President for a brief moment! :) But in order to qualify for that position no matter whether you are a Democrat, Republican, independent, or a Tea Party type; it doesn't matter.

I myself have way too much humor to ever be a President!

Now, if a President called me to ask "for my advice" I might oblige him/her! I hope they are calling to find out the best jokes they should use in their speeches though! I get bored easily, and throughout the years they have made attempts at humor; ahem :heehee: I should say their staff writers have, but funny left the White House many many years ago!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom