Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

I so agree, Dhare. Sonja, you are too precious to be rushing around putting yourself in jeopardy like this! Please take it easy - easier!
 
Dear Sonja,
You are scaring me with not being able to breathe, please get to a doctor. I will check in with you later.
Call your hubby
Take care,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Sonja,
Hope you are at the MD as I post this. What does your peak flow meter show?
I spent a week on steroids with the big fire here, my lungs were a mess. I am fine now, and you will be soon.
Managing multiple health issues is a juggling act, and keeping all the balls in the air can be a challenge.
Feel better soon, and better breathing,:console2:
 
Sonja what the heck! You know breathing is a very essential part of living, and you should go to the ER if your asthma is restricting your breathing that badly! They will give some nebulizer treatments to take the inflammation out of your lungs. I don't want to scare you but people die from asthma, it's very scary! I know, I've been there! Please done ignore it, it won't go away on its own, you need immediate treatment! (((HUGS)))
Your friend and virtual sister, Jacky
 
Well, I am still among the living this morning. I don't feel real good so I am skipping PT and staying home! My Mom will be here tomorrow and she will take me to doctor. I was going to go today, but too weak to get shower, dressed and drive 20 miles I'm afraid. The doctor changed my inhaler to Advair and that has helped a little along with the rescue inhaler. I am going to sleep most of the day, and stay away from the books! :thud: For me that is like saying, I am being a slug! LOL :)
 
Dear Sonja,
Please take care of yourself! Go and get that breathing sorted out. Please, it's important!
Caryl
 
Sonja,
Please feel better, take it easy. I'm glad you are going to the doctor tomorrow :)
Thinking of you always,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Sonja,

Please take care of yourself and get better. You are a star and really care about others, now its our turn to care about you. :friends:
 
Well....

Results are in.. 85% breathing capacity and asthma is getting me down. Did tests okay, and then my sweet doctor walked in and started listening with a stethoscope and said " you are wheezing!" :heehee: I told him I knew I sounded like a "broken winded horse," and he said "why didn't you tell anyone as you sat waiting in the lobby?" I said because I got a lot of studying done! Anyhoooo... Add Bronchitis to my list and antibotics and depomedrol! I also got my flu shot and my B-12 shot so I guess you can say I am "loaded" now! new knee in June, where's the party? :rotfl:

Oh, Jacky48, they gave me nebulizer treatments today also! :happydance:
 
Dearest Sonja,
What are we going to do with you ? I hope you will be getting some well deserved rest :sleep:
You can't swim if you can't breathe, I'm so glad you got to the doctors & have the right medicine :yes:
Now, stop scaring me & take care of yourself :wink:
We all love you,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
I'm away for a couple of days and you wind up having asthma trouble, Sonja. Glad you got in to see the doc and I hope you are feeling better soon.:console2:
 
Thanks everyone!

Today is much better than yesterday! I have been takng my meds like a "good girl" something that new knee in June,would never believe! :rotfl: I wrote in my group discussion last night so I would not be late, picked out two thesis articles for my current topic, and read 5 chapters to write my other thesis due on Monday. Next week I have a load on my plate, but it is the END of the class! Then I will focus on the three parts of the practicum, one part will be finished Thursday, so down to two then, and then Hello December Graduation! :happydance:
 
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3


I am waiting for the day this can be my motto if only for a couple of days! :happydance:
 
Back
Top Bottom