Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sorry, Sonja.....I can't see you sitting still long enough to "do nothing" for a whole day......:rotfl:
 
You know what's funny? Before knee replacements, the weekends were spent in my recliner, just trying to rest the knees for the new week! Now, I don't see my recliner most of the time; I'm too busy enjoying life! Oh, by the way, we are heading to the Ronnie Milsap concert tonight! :happydance:

Love it, love it, love it! :happydance:

Spunky Sonja albeit Shy Sonja is on the mend! :yahoo:
 
Oh the Biggest Loser kicks off again in my town on Monday night and I am ready! :happydance: It will help me with the pounds that I put back on and will get me in better shape than ever! Now please I haven't looked, but will someone tell me if Nov 25th is before Thanksgiving? After all I must give thanks! :happydance: Turkey, dressing, pecan pie, sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, pistachio pudding oh the list goes on forever! Then, I will do something that I haven't done in YEARS. I will hit all the stores for "Black Friday" shopping just to get exercise! :happydance:
 
So much for you resting :heehee: Don't forget to take your medicine & after the concert straight to bed :sleep:
Remember, you have a busy week coming up..get your rest !!!!!!
Have a great time tonight :yahoo:, sounds like fun !
Diana...." June Sunbeams" :SUNsmile: .....enjoying life......
 
Well thanks, I am going to take a nap in about 10 minutes and it will be a blissful 1 1/2 to charge my batteries for tonight! I am so excited. My Mom, hubby, best friend, her hubby, and me! Ummmm it seems like I am forgetting someone... :umm: Oh yeah, my BIL. Oh well 5 out of 6 ain't bad! :rotfl:
 
Hi Sonja,
I bet you enjoyed the concert! :thumb:

Good to hear that you are feeling better.
Caryl
 
Hi Sonja,
I bet you enjoyed the concert! :thumb:

Good to hear that you are feeling better.
Caryl

Celle,

I will let you know when we return! :happydance:

It is only 4:45 p.m. right now. The concert is at 7:30 to 9:30 pm, so if you hear from me during those hours it will be
A. I became giddy w joy and started making international calls :heehee:
B. My hubby told my BIL what each song means one too many times and is "resting" at the behavioral unit :whistle:
C. I took my BIL out to the Balconey and convinced him that "Smokey Mountain Rain" does not mean someone is smoking while it is raining in the Smoky Mountains! :rotfl:
Yes, he does ask questions like that, hence the addition of aforementioned letter B. !!
 
Well,

The Ronnie Milsap concert was fabulous! If any of you get the chance go! I was my old self again plunging ahead and zipping through the crowds! I did not even think about my knee! Wow! !!!!! Now THAT is progress!!! :happydance:
 
Glad you enjoyed the concert, Sonja!

I got my times all mixed up and I forgot that NZ is ahead in time of you. "First country to see the dawn"- every day - that's us! We've just put our clocks ahead one hour, for the start of Daylight Saving (Summer) time.

Caryl
 
And soon we will move our clocks back one hour for winter ! :)

I think I told you that my Sister and Bro-in-Law would be in NZ during my graduation! I will head to Kansas City MO after graduation for a week or so w Mom. Hubby says too cold! :wink:
 
Good morning Sonja,
Glad you had fun at the concert :) I don't think I've ever told you my husband lived in Texas, he absolutely
Loved it ( the ladies always made him talk,they loved his accent ) He lived in Houston & Austin, Spicewood,
Near Austin.
I hope you plan on resting today :whistle: take your medicine on time....
Thinking of you,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Well...... If you call writing a thesis paper, prepping another thesis paper to finish tonight or tomorrow, getting ready for Thursday's practicum at the school, talking to the Lawyer I am going to work with and the business owner I m working with not to mention PT M,W,And F, then yes, new knee in June, I am resting! :happydance: :rotfl:
 
I can't stop swimming now! I will drown! :rotfl: This class is OVER Oct 11th and that can't come soon enough for me! :happydance:

The facilitator said this was the best class she took..... Well, I guess we have differing opinions! I leave off a period, and I get 4 points deducted! :yikes: No, definitely not my favorite, but it will still be an "A"!
 
Ok. Stop the Presses!!!!!!

Sonja has had 8 days w only 1 minor dislocation of the kneecap! "Capsie" and I are now speaking again :heehee: , and I am happy to report that I got off the low leather sofa that my hubby likes to flop on to take naps, like a NORMAL person! I haven't done that in 23 years! :cheers: It just keeps getting better all the time and tonight I go to the kickoff of the Biggest Loser Party! Bring it on! I am ready!!!! :happydance:
 
What a great report, Sonja!!! You have a stubborn kneecap, there (wonder where that came from? :heehee:), but you'll show him who is boss!!! I still marvel every day at your accomplishments these past couple of years. You make me smile!
 
Sonja, I admire you so much. You work so hard both physically and mentally and when faced with challenges you hit them straight on, no wavering for you. Well done.
 
Awwww, :blush:

Thanks, Jamie, Campervan and everyone else! I did today in PT what my kneecap has been refusing to do with out going out of place! The quarter quad sets w the rubber band! :happydance: They even put weight on the ankle and I did straight leg raises! :happydance:
 
Well, I found out tonight that I am not with Soli! I am w Brian, and when I tried to get him to release me, he said I was way too valuable to let go of! He told my teammates that I have excellent physical stamina, so don't worry when they see MY workout, he will start them off slowly. He told Jennifer the biggest % winner that he would start her off a little faster. She leaned over and whispered, I just did the juice fast to lose 10 pounds the last week, I never exercised! I looked at her and started laughing! I said, I know, but Brian doesn't! :rotfl:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom