Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Thank you Dawn and Pumpkln!

I started my Master's after knee replacements, and the completion of my goal will be so rewarding! I found myself doubting if I could do it or not at the first to getting all A's to the shock of the "D" :heehee: . Won't know my "true grade until October 11, but now I am finishing my last class which ends Oct 11th, will work on my field practicum in a business working to resolve their conflicts and increase productivity, and then HELLO Graduation!

I am so grateful to my hubby who has been here through the good and the trying times, and especially to God! Without God, I would not have made it!

I start a new session of Biggest Loser Oct 1st and I am ready to "kick some serious butt!" :happydance:

My kneecap continues to behave and we are at the cabin! We are going to a BBQ and concert at a wine tasting tonight. I won't be drinking anything but iced tea! :)
 
that music video is good to exercise to.. the guys dancing are a hoot especially the bearded one with the farmers tan. I need to get moving again asp.


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Day 4--- Capsie is doing very well! :happydance:

I have some more news!

The Lawyer was on vacation and she contacted me today! She wants me to come and set up my practicum with her! Now I have her, the business, plus the school conflict program to finish before December 6th! No worries...... :thud: :heehee:
 
Yes, but that triple headed practicum will have me "swimming" at a very fast pace! Dori! I need you! Just keep swimming, just keep swimming! :umm: :heehee:
 
Keep on swimming Sonja - just don't forget to come up for air now and again :rotfl:

Did you ever find out what the correct (non D) grade was?

Good luck with your practicum and being on track for a December graduation party :martini::cheers:
 
Hello dear Sonja,
Congratulations on all your accomplishments :) I'm sure you will get a good grade on October 11, it's my
Birthday & a very good day indeed :SUNsmile: I'm glad capsie has been behaving.
I have removed the warriors from dear Tashia's party thread...they really don't belong there.
Swimming, Swimming :egypdance:
Take care,
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
new knee in June,

Tashia is a lady of much refinement and our warriors are much too rowdy for her tea parties. She is a very gracious hostess though and would never throw anyone out of one of her tea parties. That's just the way she is! What a kind gentle soul!

Well.... I have more news... I had a Hyta or Hida scan as it is often referred to now to see what was going on in my gall bladder. Well, my gall bladder did not like the radio active isotopes and started belching as soon as it hit! The test on the first part was supposed to last 1 hour, but in 30 mionutes, they said my gallbladder had contracted so violently that it had shoved everything into the small intestine already. So next, they had me drink a high calorie Ensure chocolate shake, and then took pictures for another hour. I was belching "like a bloated cow":heehee: but they said I still had to lay still and think of other things!:umm::sick: LOL Yeah right! (They did come in and hand me a specially made bag in case the belching turned into dangerous "explosions" though.) I laid there thinking about how I wasn't supposed to move but if I started vomiting, I was supposed to use this little green tube like bag to catch everything. See I was able to think of something besides the test!:eeeuw::rotfl:

Anyhoooo.... my doctor called me later the same day and said "your gall bladder is not functioning properly!" I said, gee, I could have saved you the call because I knew that from the look of the tech's face!:wink:

So when I find time in my schedule, as of right now December 18th, I meet with the surgeon. This is going to be a great way to lose weight though. I had gotten a little lax on my diet and now my body won't let me eat sugar, fried foods, spicy foods, almost any kind of food except yogurt and granola! Yum yum!!!
 
Wow Sonja, that's not good news, but you are trying to put a positive spin on it, which is why we love you!!
Do take care and don't worry too much! You are strong, brave soul and will overcome any challenge before you!

Be well,

Dawn
 
:gaah: to the gall bladder. Don't worry, I had mine out a few weeks after my last cervical fusion and it wad no big deal. If you go early enough in the morning you are home by night. It is done laproscopically(sp?) now and no big issue. Boy have i felt better since it's been gone. Prayers coming your way my dear friend.
 
They took my gallblatter out about 13 years ago... I hurt more from the migraine I got from the meds more than the actual surgery. It was easy peasy.
 
Wow, renatelynne, if it takes talking about my gallbladder to find you then I can tell you all kinds of good stuff! :happydance:

Today was crazy! I did my PT workout, and when I got out of the treadmill I felt dizzy! My asthma has come full circle and is kicking my butt! I am using my rescue inhaler daily. I never used it that often in the past. We switched from Symbyicort to Advair. Hopefully I can get it back under control soon! :groan:
 
Sonja,
You had a full day, gallbladder exercises, treadmill, and respiratory exercises. Yikes:yikes:
Hope you get them all under control, soon! :happydance:
The good news is, no news about your knee!:SUNsmile:
 
Sonja,
You had a full day, gallbladder exercises, treadmill, and respiratory exercises. Yikes:yikes:
Hope you get them all under control, soon! :happydance:
The good news is, no news about your knee!:SUNsmile:

Yep, why bother mentioning it popped out doing quarter quad exercises! Michelle said no more today! :happydance:
 
It must be the fall weather, time for hot chocolate. Cures everything. :cheers:
It is virtual hot chocolate so your gallbaldder will be OK.:ok:
 
I see the doctor in the morning. I can't breathe very well. Well, let me rephrase that, I feel like I am drowning and my heart is racing! Just walking across the living room left me gasping for air! Where is the "Spunky Sonja" that could get on the ellipitical for 10 minutes and do 1500 strides and a full workout! :gaah: I want her back. My heart is racing wildly and my hubby isn't even here! :wink:

I don't know what is going on, but no ER for me! I have had enough of them testing for diabetes and not testing for the real problem! I am going to o lie down, and pray that tomorrow is a better day. Struggling to breathe is hard. It takes a lot out of you.

Good night friends!
 
Sonja, please take it easy....I worry when you are trying to tackle so much!

Take the salami approach; if you slice all these things you want/need to do into small bites , they are much easier to consume....

Enough of my Dawnisums for one morning, will check on you later. Tell your bod it has to start behaving!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom