Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

new knee in June,

Perhaps if you put a real picture there, I would get a better idea of the crazy hard rock AC/DC person I have been chatting with! I will let you in on a little secret.........

I am a little shy :blush:

The "SHY" One :happydance:
 
Well hello everyone! Big news! I did 25 leg lifts UNASSISTED with my right leg today!:happydance:

I also got a recommendation for a lawyer that might let me observe her doing family mediation so I can get my practicum finished before Christmas!:yahoo:
 
No, I haven't been AWOL, just extremely busy, and I have been answering other people's posts because it had been the same old thing. Today they went back to the short arc quads and my knee was "crunchy"! :gaah:
Enough with that already! For heaven's sake, they should be overjoyed that my leg can now do straight leg lifts unassisted!:happydance:
 
Bravo Sonya, bravo :yahoo: keep up the good work with those leg lifts. I am trying to get one of my kids to
Put my picture up ( it's like pulling teeth ) so for awhile I will continue to be a stick with a big head :rotfl:
I had to hold the warriors back from visiting you....they wanted to lift your leg for you :yikes: I told them
You had everything under control :heehee:
I can't believe you are graduating in 3 short months....the time will go by fast :martini:
Keep on swimming.....watch out for the big waves...
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Well, I am sad!:cry:
I logged on to the depot where my transcript is and it said my grade point was 3.7!:yikes: It has always been 4.0 so I thought they had made a mistake! Well, I had not received ANY feedback from my Practical Skills class that I spent a week in Abilene working my butt off for and doing three thesis papers after I returned. Well, the professor didn't bother to give me any feedback, but he did give me a "D"! I sent him a message asking for an explanation and told him I am NOT a D student!
 
I am so thankful that he is NOT my practicum adviser for the other part. If I had known then what I know now, I would have done the 250 hours in the community! Everything is falling through for the practicum to be finished by December. I will not be graduating most likely until spring! Oh well, it is what it is. I need rest and Oct 11th is my final class!:yahoo: I am going to keep looking but they may have closed my window of opportunity for this semester. After seeing this grade, I need time to regroup and think anyway. the sad part is he is my professor for this last class, and he loves to comment on everything. He will test my Peacemaker skills to the LIMIT! :heehee:
 
Well.....:whistle: :blush:
Perhaps the only person I should have written to last night was my professor! He said that he has all of my thesis papers but since there was a "hold" on the grade, they automatically insert a "D" in case you never finish. He said when the Dean opens the official Fall grading period he will be able to put my true grade in. He didn't tell me what that was however. I am not asking right now though! LOL:rotfl:
 


This song is getting me back on track toward all of my goals. I also watched the Extreme Makeover Weight Loss edition that featured Bob, and he had two torn up knees and he was able to lose a lot of weight. This is day 2 back on track and I am feeling great. Maybe this will inspire someone else for whatever they are going through!:happydance:
 
Hi Sonja, that D grade must have given you a shock! Of course it's an aberration and you did right to query it. People who don't give feedback can be quite a problem, but you'll probably be able to work on him - good practice for your negotiating skills!

We all know you're an A student.

Actually, your reminded me of my daughter, who has just completed the first year of an MBA. One of her exams was particularly hard, with several questions focusing on a miniscule part of the curriculum. Tania said that several people came out of that exam in tears and that she managed to answer the questions reasonably well, "but I'll probably only get a B for that paper." l told her a B was quite a good pass, but she came straight back with, "A B just isn't good enough!" Ah, you self-driven people! :flwrysmile:
Caryl
 
Yes, that must have been a shock. I'm surprised it wasn't something like an I for incomplete. :(
 
Yes, that must have been a shock. I'm surprised it wasn't something like an I for incomplete. :(

As he explained to me, they leave it a 'D' for anyone who is granted an extension, in case they never finish. Then after a semester, the grade stands.

Seems fair to me! :)
 
Well..... I have had TWO days in a row that "that Rascally Capsie" has not popped out during therapy. I am going for day 3 tomorrow! :happydance:
 
Oh I forgot to tell the rest of my news! :)

I have a field practicum! I am so excited! :happydance: Graduation in December! Here I come! :happydance:
 
Back
Top Bottom