Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

yep, no overachieving for a while, Sonja! :)
 
yep, no overachieving for a while, Sonja! :)
Gee, I wish I had seen this earlier! Maybe "stubborn" Sonja would not have popped her knee back out! Chris tried twice to get it back in but he said I would just have to do the best I could using my brace! I said can Michelle try? He just scoffed and said yea sure why not! Michelle got it back in most of the way! :happydance:
 
Good morning Sonya,
I see pesky " capsie " is still not behaving :gaah: I forgot if your doctor could help, but you are waiting
Until your are done with your masters? Hopefully, something can be done to keep your knee in place.
I am back to work Monday night :dancy: so, I am progressing nicely.
Have a great day,
Diana.....June sunbeams :SUNsmile: ......
 
new knee in June,

Congratulations on heading back to work! :happydance: Dr. Maale spoke of a patellaectomy, but he said he doesn't fancy doing one for my "Capsie" because I have the VMO firing! He acknowledged that the outside muscle is a "little " stronger. He told me that he wanted the PT's to cut out the weight bearing and work on the quad as it is strong enough! I was leg pressing 220 at the time! :happydance:
Well Chris comes up w the short arc quads again, and I told him "NO"! He said we still need to build strength in the quad, and I said, everytime I do that it is extremely painful, the kneecap pops out, and you try to "wrestle" it back in! So no, no, and no! :whistle:

Sometimes it is so DIFFICULT is break out of my shy mode, but I do it for the sake of "Capsie!" Now, if I could learn to tell that Stubborn Sonja that she does not need to go 90-95 RPM for 10 minutes during therapy, or get on the elliptical, and run for 3 min, life would be better!

We are going on a nice vacation starting Saturday, Pat and I, away from PT and his stress at work! I am finishing my final paper for my law class today and should come through with an "A"! :happydance: I am still working on the last thesis, they granted the extension, so won't know the grade for a while! I hope everyone is doing well!

:happydance:
 
Dearest Sonya,
If anyone deserves a vacation it's you :) to bad you couldn't leave " capsie " at home :hissy:
I'm glad your professor has given you an extension.
Now dear Sonya, you do know what a vacation means, don't you ? It means to rest & do fun things together.
No p.t, no gyms, no leg presses :no-fin: only light wrestling is allowed :rotfl:
Have a wonderful time,
Diana....June sunbeams :SUNsmile: ....on vacation !!!!!! :yahoo:
 
Sonja,
Just got back from my vacation and it was wonderful to get away. Please take it easy and enjoy your vacation and not to much rough housing so CAPSIE stays where she belongs. Seriously just have fun you deserve it.
 
Enjoy your vacation, you deserve it. I know how hard it is to study when you are in pain. I did a Masters a few years ago. I had major surgery in the middle of it and needed extensions for some of my modules.
 
I hope you have a wonderful vacation, Sonja! You have worked so hard, both in your physical recovery and in your academic studies.

Now, go and enjoy yourself! :martini: :happydance:
 
Thanks Diana! Brandy on top, and Myra underneath yawning, certainly know a what vacation is! They love the cabin! This was taken there! :)
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Oh, I forgot to mention when my hubby massaged my knee last night he said it was solidly "in the groove" again! :happydance:

Reminds me of that song "Shake your groove thing, shake your groove thing..." :rotfl:
 
Hi Rest Assured .... I'm sorry, but I've had trouble following this. But I got enough to know that you're now doing well ...... I'm delighted for you.
Blessings,
abby
<*)))><
:yay:
 
Thanks Abby!

I love to post whatever is going on in my life to prove that "no matter what the obstacles," life goes on! I can choose to look forward to each day and strive to better myself, or I can sit on the sidelines and waste the opportunity that having new knees, and an infection free body has given me! I choose to do the best I can and "get back in the game of life!" :happydance:

The days of my life will go by no matter what.... What matters is what I do with them!
 
Ok..... An "A" in my Law Class! :happydance: Now, I have to find time in the next 7 days to finish my thesis for my practicum! Then I start my Ethics class, do an on-site practicum for 125 hrs, and then wait until Dec 13th for graduation! It is getting closer.... :happydance:
 
Dear Sonya,
Way to go on your "a" :happydance: :dancy: we can say "we knew her when" how was your vacation,
I heard you hit your leg on the truck door :yikes: are you o.k ?
Graduation is coming up soon....you make us all so proud :yes!:
Continue on my friend :friends:
Diana :flwrysmile:
 
Wow Sonya - fantastic results :happydance:

We are all really rooting for you and your forthcoming graduation :yay:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom