Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Dear Sonja,
So happy you are feeling better :) your husband is amazing.my next prayer for you is to stay pain-free
Until you are done with all your masters work, & get cappie taken care off.
I have church Saturday for a mass for my sister-in-law, I will make sure to put in a good word for you :SUNsmile:
You are an inspiration to all of us here & we wish you only the best :friends:
Keep swimming but remember to rest & relax also,
Hugs,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
The generosity and loving kindness that is so evident on BoneSmart is what keeps me going! My prayers to The Lord always make me feel at ease, but when two or more are gathered in God's name the results are nothing short of spectacular! :happydance:

I don't know what I would have done over the three plus year's this saga has been going on if I did not have BoneSmart, my friends here and of course my Hubby. I have friend's that are of all faiths; Catholic, Lutheran, Jewish, Baptist, Methodist, Non-Demoninational etc. but we are all bound by an abiding love for someone greater than ourselves.
 
Dear Sonya,
Just checking in on you :) I hope you have no more pain....it can put such a dent in all that you want to accomplish :gaah:
Prayers still coming your way,
All my best to you,
Diana :friends:
 
Thanks Diana!

I am dealing with the pain on a daily basis now, as the kneecap has its own agenda! Well. I have one too, and it is called finish this semester, finish the last two thesis papers and then the knee can have more attention! It obviously thinks I am ignoring it so it is complaining! :rotfl:
 
Dearest Sonja,
Yes, we Bostonians do have a.c. I am sitting in my front room right now under a comforter :egypdance
Freezing....but alas, my poor hubby is stripping floors at work :yikes: no a.c.or ventilation & with chemicals.
I'm glad we are finished having children or I think they would be born with lots of problems :)
I know you texans love this heat.....could you please take it back :scare:
Swimming, Sonja,swimming, swimmimg :wink:
I hope your knee pain is manageable so you can finish all your work :ok:
Thinking of you,
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
I am dealing with the pain on a daily basis now, as the kneecap has its own agenda! Well. I have one too, and it is called finish this semester, finish the last two thesis papers and then the knee can have more attention! It obviously thinks I am ignoring it so it is complaining! :rotfl:

Hope your knee pain is not too bad and that you manage to get your college work finished

For the past few years I have been forced to write many of my papers on a laptop in bed with an icepack on my knee
 
Hi Sonja, just catching up on your thread...see you have been aggravating capsie again...lol! I think 108 degrees is nice weather for a bungee jump, don't you? :whistle:
 
Hi Sonja, just catching up on your thread...see you have been aggravating capsie again...lol! I think 108 degrees is nice weather for a bungee jump, don't you? :whistle:

Quite possibly! After all a nice bungee jump might scare :scare: , my rascally "Capsie" into being good! :snork:

new knee in June, isn't the invention of air conditioning wonderful?!! I wish your hubby was is it while he was working! That has to be awful as "y'all" probably have the humidity to go along with your heat!

Oh did I forget to mention that the past three days have been rainy and cool here? I used to never get cold, but my hubby had the air on in the truck, and I had to turn my controls up! LOL. We reached a high of gasp 70 yesterday,and we are expecting another HOT day of 72 today! :rotfl: Love it, love it, love it!

puffin, my Hubby massaged my knee last night and it quit hurting! :yahoo: He is a good masseuse! I am swimming right along on my class and practicum! I have a 98.4 in my law class, and will not know my practicum grade until the end!

Thanks everyone, for the kindness, suggestions, prayers, etc. They are appreciated as always!
 
Sonja,
Love that grade, you are doing great. Sure hope capsie starts behaving for you real soon. As always prayers going your way, be good my friend, let me hear from you soon.
 
Diana, we live in Houston and just got back from Wisconsin where everyone was complaining about the heat and it was barely 90 degrees. We loved it. It hasn't been 108 here this summer yet and we've had nice rains every day,so not too bad. Stay cool. Keep those warriors fanning you.

Dorothy
 
Dear Sonja,
I was in church yesterday & said a prayer for you :angel: so you know the Catholics of Massachusetts
Are on your side :) could I possibly be talking to a valedictorian?......your grades are amazing....you should be so
Proud of yourself :yahoo:
Your hubby seems to have the magic touch ( I don't mean wrestling ) :wink:
Please let me know when graduation is......the warriors want to be there for you. They want to carry you up to the
Stage when you get your degree :rofsign:
Take care,
Swimming, swimming,swimming....
All my best to you,
Diana :friends:
 
Dear Sonja,
Great news about your knee cap :happydance: I was reading through your thread......you are
Obviously a smart educated, highly intelligent, woman. What on god's green earth are you doing
Hanging around with warriors, even replying to joe & i :rotfl:
No swimming this weekend only wrestling & relaxing :yes!:
Take care,
Diana :martini:

Diana,

Of course I know you are kidding about the smart highly educated person hanging around with you and Joe! BoneSmart has all levels of intelligence, and the reason that I keep people informed of my Master's is that if I can do it, anyone can accomplish the goals they set for themselves! :happydance:
 
Fantastic, and we're all ging to be able to say "we knew her when"

Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ddorothy
 
Back
Top Bottom