Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Well, inspojo,

I am sorry; I just can't resist an opening like you gave me but I will keep it nice, cause I am shy after all! :blush:

Yep, you are right TX is ablazin, but that's what air conditioners are for! We heat it up again when we get into our "wrestling" matches! :happydance: :rotfl:
 
Aaahhhhh Sonja & joe,
I have been in court all day with the warriors :shrug: they were picked up for tampering with an I.v &
Trespassing on hospital property :sad: they told the judge they only wan't my way to feel better.
But, they can't compete with our laws....I had to post $ 3,000 bond. In order to raise funds.....
I thought we could feature on cable....Sonja's wrestling moves :rotfl: I think people would pay good money :loll:
And in this corner........ :rofsign:
Think about it & let me know :ok:
Diana
 
Well ok....... But when we wrestle we do it in our "Birthday Suits!" Are you Sure that you want my hubby and I to do a TV promo? :wink: o
 
Would you be covered in crude oil though ? I'm told that wrestling without the benefit of overalls makes it very difficult to get a grip on your opponent, and takes all the fun out of it...
 
Joe,
I feel we have corrupted your gentlemanly ways :ok: you are falling way to easily into our wicked ways :whistle:
How do you know these things....please don't tell shmbo about this :blush: our Sonja is not shy....
&i am innocent :beg:
Ms. Sonja...happy birthday to you.....happy birthday to you....happy birthday dear Sonja...happy birthday to you :rotfl:
How's your knee cap
Diana :martini:
 
Would you be covered in crude oil though ? I'm told that wrestling without the benefit of overalls makes it very difficult to get a grip on your opponent, and takes all the fun out of it...

You know, some aspects of our wrestling are better left unsaid! No crude oil though! Joe, I don't believe for ONE minute that Diana aka new knee in June, corrupted you! You were already a rascal before she arrived!

By the way, I am SHY! :happydance:

Oh about the kneecap, it popped out twice in PT today, but Rick fixed it! He is the main PT so you don't hear me mention him much. He has a big clientele that have stayed with him for years! He does lymph edema and other types of therapy, and these people pay out of pocket to see him. They leave looking a lot better than when they came in.
 
By the way Felice, my personal trainer moved about 5 hours away. She is going to email me my workouts, and I will work out with Soli, my Biggest Loser coach! Soli still has to get her Per training license, so we will work out together and then I will help her study for her test! :happydance:
 
Dear Sonja,
Do you think joe knows what we are talking about :shrug: he seems confused in an innocent way :what:
You sound like you are doing well. Your time with soli will benefit you both :happydance:
You will not be doing a cable wrestling show...my generous husband has happily paid for the warriors bond.
He knows how shy :blush: you are.
Have a great day...
Diana :SUNsmile:
 
Well, I think Joe does! :heehee: I could be wrong though, so let's ask him. Joe, do you know what I am referring to when I am playing and wrestling with my Hubby in bed? :wink: Your wife and you do the same thing but you might not call it "wrestling!" :snork:

By the way Diana, thanks for letting your hubby know how shy I am! That way I can keep my wrestling moves in private! "I'm sure my hubby would appreciate not having to be in a promo!"

Signed,

The Shy One
 
Sonja,
I would like to know what wrestling means in ireland :whistle: probably something very innocent, I
Can't believe our joe is so wicked :heehee: :rotfl:
Have a great day&take care of your knee :SUNsmile:
Diana :martini:
 
RestAssured new knee in June . Sonja and Diana, I always understood wrestling to be a rough body-contact sport much enjoyed by the 2 participants with crowds of onlookers all roaring encouragement . SWMBO and I would never do such a thing because (a) the mattress would be wrecked and (b) the bedroom is too small. But we remember doing other things in that bed, such as "A Bit Of The Other" and "The Bold Thing" which didn't cause broken bones or bruises or furniture damage but which was mightily enjoyable. But of course that was before I got a tin knee! We're delighted to hear that this actually puts manners on your kneecap and we urge you to keep it up but don't let it interfere with your thesis-writing . A good arrangement would be three 5000 word theses followed by one - just one -- wrestle. :)
 
Oh, no no no! I say 3 "wrestles" to one thesis! :happydance:

I am doing quite well with juggling two classes, have almost finished thesis number one for practium class and will send it tonight! :happydance:

I have a group that I am working with all semester in the law class, so I just posted my part to the board.
I have 2 papers to write before Monday on the law class, and my second major thesis for my practicum is coming up due next Friday! Then more in the law class, and my LAST thesis paper 2 Fridays from now! :happydance:

Whew! "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!" :snork:
 
Oh by the way, we have figured out a way to keep "Capsie" in place while I continue to strengthen the VMO. It is called kinesotape, and we are applying it to the outside of the knee. It is making a huge difference, now with it and my patella brace! :happydance:
 
Dear Sonja,
Great news about your knee cap :happydance: I was reading through your thread......you are
Obviously a smart educated, highly intelligent, woman. What on god's green earth are you doing
Hanging around with warriors, even replying to joe & i :rotfl:
No swimming this weekend only wrestling & relaxing :yes!:
Take care,
Diana :martini:
 
Diana and Sonja, it should be possible to wrestle AND write a thesis at the same time...maybe by using a tape recorder?
 
Ok, finished 3 papers for law course, have thesis finished but still want to polish it! Finished with group from last week, gave them their evaluations, only to move this week to a bigger group project But NO Papers to write! I will work on thesis #2 this week for practicum and quit playing with the first one. If only I could hit the "send" button! :scary:
 
What I'm wondering, Sonja, is, what do you do in your spare time? Here's a little joke to bring a bit of a giggle to your broad mind... Young student boy meets a beautiful young student girl on a college Summer trip. They got on well so, being the direct type he asks her "erm, are you a virgin?" She glares at him and snaps "oh no, not yet!!"
 
Well in my "spare time" I am in PT, and going back to working out. I have gotten a little lazy since Felice left, but now I need to get back to exercising my body as well as my mind! :happydance:
 
Back
Top Bottom