Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Just had an idea... The Lads seem to like machinery, right? Get them to do your Powerpoint stuff. Joe
 
Oh Joe! How I wished they would have understood how to put a presentation together last night! :heehee:

I was up til 4:30 am working on the darned thing, and I was the first presenter at 8:00 am! :yawn:

I am working on my presentation for tomorrow, and then I am heading for bed! :happydance:
 
You're playin' a blinder, young Sonja. I thought powerpoint was supposed to make things easier? Joe
 
You're playin' a blinder, young Sonja. I thought powerpoint was supposed to make things easier? Joe

Well, it is supposed to! But, when you are asked to take 40 pages and figure out the most important points in the chapter and then make a PowerPoint with pictures, graphs etc. it becomes a bit time consuming! :wink:
 
Ok, I finished the classroom part of my practicum yesterday! We greet each of the the people in the other group who are just receiving their mediation certification at this one like I did last year. They can choose a handshake or a hug, and for some strange reason I must have looked like a teddy bear! :happydance: They were "hugging the stuffing" out of the shy one, and one of my practicum partners said" wow everyone is hugging you!" I said yes and even with being shy and all....." :)

Beth said I wasn't shy! Can you believe that??????? :yikes:
 
Sonja,
Wow, you really are busy..going for your masters...you go girl...
I know you are busy but I was wondering if I could borrow 2 muscular warriors & a chariot to escort
My way to her surgery on Tuesday. :) I really think she would like that.
Do the warriors go to college with you....please don,t make them too smart.....
They may rebel & give lectures in the future....diana
 
Well, My way, you have been very good lately, so I think I know the perfect 2 to let you BORROW for a week! Now remember, they are in training, so don't get any crazy ideas! :snork: :rotfl:
 
By the way, for all of those people who have been PUSHING :whistle: :thud: , their recovery, and thinking I am not getting better so let the PT push harder, I am living proof that the opposite is true! Being "a little hardheaded". Hearing my PT and Personal Trainer ask me if I thought I could possibly be doing too much, didn't phase me! When I went to Abilene last week, I didn't have time to do formal exercise, I just walked up the hills and around the campus, and my knee is a lot happier! I will go back to PT this week, and Personal Training, but this is the last week of Per Training w Felice as she is moving, and in August PT is hopefully coming to an end.

I would not have thought after a year that slowing down was an option, but now, I am embracing it! :happydance:

I will still do per training though! I love exercising, just not everyday except Sunday anymore. The body needs rest! :wink:
 
Thank You Lord for letting her hear us. I knew if you (Lord) stuck with it she would finally get it thru her Shy little head.
Thank you Sonja for listening and realizing you need a bit of rest along the way, and I am happy to hear you are doing much better girl.
 
I've caught the hugging bug. (((Sonja))) :wink:
 
Oh, there all of you go again, making "The Shy One" blush! :blush:

Life is great, my online class starts tomorrow, my thesis papers are due in 18, 28, and 38 days from now to finish my practicum! :heehee:

But, who's counting right? Dhare63, I think I will continue to use your movie line if you don't mind, "Just Keep Swimming, Just Keep Swimming!" :heehee:

I will make "Finding Nemo" proud, and then one of these days I will actually watch the movie!
 
You go girl!! You're so close to reaching your goal and you'll get there before you know it. :SUNsmile: I have informed dear Jo that I'm not having the warriors in the OR. They seem to like machines and I'm afraid they may want to have a go at the surgery.:yikes:
 
Oh Joe, I know you meant it for my own good, I was just teasing with you! :) I am having a day of rest, and tomorrow, I will be full speed ahead again! December and graduation will be here before I know it! Then, as they say, it is time to get a real job again! :)
 
Sonja, please watch the movie on one of your days of rest, it really is cute and heartwarming!

My assistant is always saying that line, so I found a wind up Dori fish with fins that move like swimming....now when we are up to our necks in it, I hear the whizzing of the fish on her desk and we all have a laugh!

Now, I have to ask the obvious...how will you be a mediator when you are so reserved and quiet? Lol, you go girl....and we'll be swimming too!

Cheers,

Dawn
 
You may have to use your skills sooner than you think! I told Jo to get the lads back! Texas Tea! :yikes: You've been hitting the books too hard.:rotfl:
I'm happy to hear your knee feels better! It must be wonderful. I can't wait to get home to hear who wins the "Battle of the Lads".
take care
Wanda
 
Back
Top Bottom