Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Oh, Sonja, I am soo sorry to hear this. I hope you get to her in time. I'll be thinking of you Sonja.. :console2: :friends:
 
Toni,

I hope so too! We taught together for 14 years! She has been such a wonderful friend! They kept telling her it was her gallbladder! Finally, when it was way too late, they admitted it was liver cancer and had spread everywhere.
 
So sorry Sonja, please take care and may the grace of God find your friend and her loved ones with comfort and peace.

Be well,

Dawn
 
Sonja, Know that I will be praying and thinking of your friend in her time of great need. I will be praying for you to to be strong and courageous through this trying period in your life.
Sending my love and thoughts to both of you. Rose
 
Well, I was too late! My friend passed away early this morning. :cry: We had been co-workers at two different schools, but our friendship is what I will always treasure. I am going to take a break from BoneSmart for a little while and do some thinking about where I want to go from here. I am losing friends to death, and even though I am scheduled to graduate in December, I still have questions in my mind that I need to find answers to! I will check in occasionally, just not as often. Life, as they say, must go on. Thank you for all of the support you have provided over the past three years! I really appreciate it! :happydance:
 
Bless you. I'm so sorry about your friends passing. I understand how it makes us step back and re focus. We will miss you so don't stay away too long without checking in. As you said, life must go on and it is wonderful that you are moving forward and marching on with your new knees. I haven't been a member for long but, somehow this makes me feel like a parent who is watching a child leaving make his own way.:sigh: I have a feeling whatever path you choose you will do just fine. For all the time and support you have given :thankyou: :thankyou::thankyou:
 
Sorry to hear about your friends passing. Wishing you all the best on your journey!
Keep us posted from time to time.
 
I will keep everyone posted! I will also be on the lookout for "people in need!" :heehee: I might be able to slow down on posting, but that doesn't mean I won't help someone who needs it! :)

This forum has become part of my extended family! I just need time to be with friends who knew Gail right now! There are a BUNCH of us, and we are working together to help each other through the grief. :cry:
 
Sonja, so sorry for your loss. It's tragic and will shake your resolve. Just know that your friends will share the grief and see you through.

Take the time you need and know we are here when you need us. And we know you're never far away.

Be well dear heart,

Dawn
 
Sonja,
All the love in the world to you at this time. I know your faith in God will pull you through. As much as we will all miss you, you need to take some time for Sonja. Take a deep breath, rest awhile and open your heart to the Lord and he will guide through. Love and will miss you. Rose
 
Just a quick update on my knee,

"Capsie" has found a way to play new tricks on me! The ornery critter! Just when I think I have it whupped into shape in one area, it starts acting up in a different area causing the rascal to pop out! Will keep everyone updated as to how we "corral" it! NO to surgery! :)
 
Oh, Sonja, I am soo sorry to hear this. I hope you get to her in time. I'll be thinking of you Sonja.. :console2: :friends:

Toni, will you watch over the "warriors" and "cowboys" for the next two weeks? I will be pretty busy! :rotfl:
 
Of course I will,, They will probably have to watch over ME!! LOL having new knee on Friday!! They can help eme up the steps to my porch when I come home, and in and out of the shower! LOL
 
((((((((((Sonya)))))))))) So sorry to hear about your friend. We went through one year when we lost several friends. It's hard.
Do take care of yourself. Take time to reflect. Post when you feel you can.
 
Hello Everyone! :happydance:

I went to my car in my PJ's and moccasins. It was raining, but there was something in the car I could not live without! :heehee: My IPad of course! So I headed out there grabbed the bag...... Only to put my good foot on dry concrete. The slipper has a smooth surface so it is verryyyy slick... Well, when I hit the dry cement imagine going into the splits! I thought, oh great, another fall but this time I will do the splits, and I haven't even stretched for them! :whistle: Well, my BAD leg started responding and it pulled itself right on up with the other! The VMO caught my kneecap, and everything was great! :happydance:

Now, that is the kind of story I have been waiting to report! :yahoo:
 
Whew! Glad you're OK! When I started reading your post, I thought that you had hurt yourself. So glad you didn't. There must have been an:angel: watching over you.
 
Sonja, (if I may call you that), I've been reading your thread. Whatta woman!! I'm feeling quite sorry for the Warrior lads, between yourself and Toni !! All the best, Joe
 
Well Joe,

Calling me Sonja is perfectly acceptable since it is my name! :heehee: As for the warriors; I am teaching them stuff that will bring them out of the primitive existence they used to know into the modern world! After all,these ladies that are having TKR's and aren't married, need a companion! :rotfl: Toni, sorry, but your hubby called and said no more warriors for you! :heehee:

inspojo, Titianlady
 
Back
Top Bottom