Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Josephine,

Yes, a lesser man probably would, but this dr. Has met someone who was very ill and heavy when he first got involved in the case. Now he sees a woman who is free of infection, spunky, intelligent, "we go toe to toe frequently on different subjects,". And a woman who REFUSES to give up! I will not stop, and when I walk into his office the whole staff lights up! :happydance: It looks like I am announcing the publishers clearing house winner! LOL. Not bad for "The Shy One" eh? :rotfl:
 
Well Jo you are quiet when you are sleeping! LOL. :rotfl:

Just, chiming in now are ya! Hmmm, CNN is getting ready for your bungee jump from the plane ...... I will be your friend and say a few words about you! :heehee: JustmeT
 
Yes, just chiming in, late to the party...! :heehee:

Yay! CNN is getting ready for it...good! They will be there to broadcast my magnanimous gesture of allowing you to get all the glory and accolades. :whistle:
 
Well you know we could always invite Campervan! She really likes that kind of stuff and I think she would feel honored if we invited her to go first! Just imagine... One from New Zealand , one from Canada, and one from Texas! We think we are a whole country by ourselves as big as we are! :heehee: Reminds me of a joke.. Oh well never mind :wink:
 
Always keen, you know that and remember I live in the bungee capital of the world. But we've all bungeed and jumped out of a plane. Maybe we should go swim with the sharks next..... well, at least dive to look at the tropical fish! I can snorkel but never dived.

Talking of jumping out of a plane, did you all see this report - UFOs flying over here.



Of course its just a local adventure tourism activity! Here's the local newspaper article
https://www.odt.co.nz/news/queenstown-lakes/257096/ufo-reported-above-queenstown

Now seriously Sonja, I hope you're kneecap is behaving and staying in place. Take care my friend.
 
Hope you're safe after the tornado huni and all out bonesmarties that live in Texas xxx

Thanks Nat! Actually, I decided I was too tired to drive all the way yesterday, so I took a load of stuff to the cabin. We had storms there but no tornados. I had thought about taking a nap after unloading and then driving, but I didn't realize at the time I would have been in the path of the tornados! God was watching over me. I am still saddened by the 5 deaths and the many unaccounted for at this time. :boohoo: :sorry:
 
Ok, I just saw Dr. Maale! :happydance:

He is happy with my progress, the kneecap is back in place, the VMO is working although it is still weak but it is WORKING!!!!!! :happydance: Dr. Maale had the biggest grin on his face, and so did Amy! By the way, so did I!!! :yahoo: No surgery, continue PT to strengthen VMO for 3 more months and then come back!

Sorry but feel I must get out of my Shy mode for a moment and say Yippee! :egypdance: :happydance: :dancy: :yes!: :yahoo:

He also told me to keep up the great work on the weight loss! :yahoo:
 
Thanks Nat! Actually, I decided I was too tired to drive all the way yesterday, so I took a load of stuff to the cabin. We had storms there but no tornados. I had thought about taking a nap after unloading and then driving, but I didn't realize at the time I would have been in the path of the tornados! God was watching over me. I am still saddened by the 5 deaths and the many unaccounted for at this time. :boohoo: :sorry:
Thank goodness you're Safe it is so sad about those who have lost their lives xx
 
Sonja, Glad to hear Dr. Maale was so pleased with your progress. Now be a good girl and do as he says and dont kill yoursef in the process. Good talking to you.
 
Oh Rose,

I am ALWAYS a good girl, even when I'm bad! :heehee: :whistle: Dr. Maale told me to continue PT and Personal Training. He said he was impressed with my weigh loss and to keep up the great work! :happydance:
 
Nope, just going to the Country music festival! It follows the CMA awards and a lot of the artists sing in the festival! :happydance:
 
Back
Top Bottom