Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

A good problem to have, choosing between job offers!
 
Well we will find out which team won the Biggest Loser tomorrow night! In the meantime, during the 8 weeks I went from 312.8 to 283.4! I don't feel like a loser, I am a Winner! The pictures I am attaching were taken today!
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Thanks Jacky!

I love to exercise again, and I am out working on our patio now, cleaning it and getting ready for Summer! I have boundless energy! :happydance:
 
Hello Sonja - how are you doing?

just wanted to say very well done on your weight loss ! you are doing so amazingly well, the difference must be incredible. in the UK we are on season 11, Biggest Loser - way behind you guys. I do love watching it!

take care and keep up the good work.

Fernie :flwrysmile:
 
Sonja,
Just one word TERRIFIC. You look wonderful and I know you will keep going until you make your goals. Your just to stubborm to quit Oh shy one. Love you my friend and keep up the good work.
 
Well, it is time to sing so I have to get in tune....... :cheers:

Happy Birthday Revision Knee
You given me quite a challenge
From doing 180's to hyperflexing!
Knee you are great, you never dislocate,
Could you talk to my VMO and set that Kneecap straight! And many more!

Well went to Biggest Loser Party tonight and the Yellow/Gold team came in second! We lost to the colon cleansers! LOL. They had 14 on their team and lots of stuff to unload I guess! LOL. Seriously though I am so proud of the 5 of us who held the team together! We had two who would report in with weight gains,

And NOW, I lost the most weight of 57 contestants! I lost 29.6 pounds and 9.5% of my body weight! My husband came to support me and told me how proud he was! Others had higher percentages, but I lost the most weight. :happydance:
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
. This picture was taken before biggest loser by a professional photographer and I still like it! :)
 
Thank you Shortie and Pooshay and Mary!

Life is getting better and better all the time! They mentioned that for each pound you lose it is like losing 4 pounds for your knees! Well, my knees got another 120 pound break from this challenge! :happydance:
 
Sonja, you are an inspiration to us all. Well done, you look great.
 
It lifted me today reading your post. When you're not doing too good yourself its so nice to read of someone else's good news. You truly are an inspiration Sonja and I am so happy for your recent success. I agree its a lovely photo above. You look so happy. Well done again.
 
Well.

I must have sang out of tune on my knee revision's birthday, because the knee forgot to tell the VMO to hold the kneecap in place! Two times today, once in therapy while doing sit squats, and once in Personal Training the kneecap slid over to the side. I was at the next station, the bench press, where I am doing 175 with both legs right now and I had to drag that leg in place. Well, when I tried to push, nothing happened. Chris came over and worked his magic until the ornery critter finally got back in the groove. This afternoon, I just sat down after doing hand weights and the kneecap slid out under my NEW brace and disappeared! :gaah: Chris to the rescue again,but this time he had a very difficult time getting it back in! Next week I see Dr. Maale, and I am not ready to say "let's do more surgery!" I don't know what he will say after the MRI, but right now I need prayers! We are signing the final papers on our cabin tomorrow and then we are staying there until Monday! I don't know if I will have Internet connection, so if I disappear don't be alarmed! :happydance:
 
Have a brilliant weekend Sonja. Try to forget about the disappearing knee cap if thats at all possible. Youve overcome so much so you will get over this too. Have fun.
 
robynhood,

Yes, of course you are right! I think trying to fit in all 4 days of Personal Training, and 3 days of PT into M-Th was "a little too much, and my knee is letting me know!" :heehee:

This morning the swelling is down, the knee is better, and I am going to enjoy myself at our new cabin! Aaaahhh! Relaxing! Can't get much better than that! Thanks Pat for lifting MY spirits! You are wonderful! :happydance:
 
Sonja,
Me thinks you are doing too much, and your knee cap is letting you know! Your VMO is not ready for prime time yet.
Have a great time at your new cabin this weekend, and a good report from Dr. Maale next week.:angel:
 
Pumpkln,

Surely you jest that you think I might have overdone it a bit! :rotfl: I was thinking about that today as I was riding and feeling pretty darned lazy! But you know what? My knee actually did very well today. My hubby drove, i rested and then we went shopping for our new cabin and I wore my brace. I feel tired but good. The knee has ice on it and is happier. I need to cut out trying to fit in 3 days of PT if I don't have 5 days in the week! I will adjust my schedule to satisfy my knee, not me, because the knee will make me pay anyway! :whistle:
Thanks for the advice! I "tend" to be a "little" hardheaded sometimes! LOL :rotfl:
 
WOW is all I can say Sonja. You are amazing and even when the knee cap goes awry you stick with it all. You are truly and inspiration.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom