Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

Sonja, congratulations on finishing your class! :yay: You must be so excited! Time to celebrate kiddo, you deserve a big pat on the back! :happydance:
Sorry to hear about you knee, it must be so frustrating because you can never tell when it's going to happen! :gaah:

So sorry to hear about your uncle! I hope they find the cause and it's correctable. My prays are with you and his family, please keep us informed as to his well being! :console2:
 
Thanks everyone! My body has been in meltdown since 5 a.m. Yesterday! Haven't gotten out of the house, haven't felt like doing anything! The body took over and said it is time to rest! :sleep: Anyway. I think I am finally coming through the other side of the fog! I posted yesterday and today, but I just hope that whatever I posted made sense! LOL :rotfl:

No update on Uncle yet. When there is I will let everyone know! Thanks for the love and support that you always give! :friends:
 
Well we have an update on my uncle! He had a bleed into his brain because of the fall, and is recovering. He is responding and they are getting the bleeding under control! Thank you Lord! :angel:
 
Well today started with Personal Training and Fiesty Felice at 7:00 a.m.! I did not think that my body would move that early in the morning, but Fiesty Felice, did! Oh my goodness! I don't know what possessed me to get those combat ropes because I am getting quite a workout with them! LOL :happydance: :groan: I can feel myself getting stronger day after day, and that is why I am o committed to 4 times a week with Felice! She is "tough as steel" and she challenges me every time! :yahoo:
 
OK, I'm up-to-date on your progress, Sonja. Good to hear about uncle and school. I'm tots enjoying the fact that you're enjoying your workout! The VMO is on notice.

Sooooo, you're coming my way again?
 
Yup, I will arrive tomorrow, and go home Friday, in time to get back for personal training with Fiesty Felice! She is as tough as nails, but she has a smile that won't quit as she says "Good job, Sonja!" Makes me feel good, even if my tounge is hanging all the way to the floor and I am gasping for air like "a fish out of water!" :happydance: :rotfl:
 
Well Sonja, too bad you are not here. I have a great workout opportunity in my driveway this morning that I would love to share with you. 8" of heavy wet snow.

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
Ok....... Yes grades are in......... 94.5 :happydance: ! I am officially certified as a divorce mediator! :tada:

Now, for my next "magic act" :heehee: , giving Dr. Maale a good talking to, for not getting me important information on NatalieMeadows, sooner, and making us wait! :tada:

By the way, I don't know how many of you have ever had experience with a cpap but I have used one as my lifeline since 1997! :happydance: My pressures have gone down over time from 15 to 9 so at least I am going in the right direction! :happydance:

Well, the last two weeks I was sleepy and getting brain fog, and weepy, and today I found out It was because my cpap was shutting off every 3-4 minutes, ans would restart in 10! No quality sleep makes Sonja a weepy, grouchy girl! Got a new machine today! :happydance:
 
Well Sonja, too bad you are not here. I have a great workout opportunity in my driveway this morning that I would love to share with you. 8" of heavy wet snow.

[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3 [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
Well, wait for me to get there BJ! I should be there soon....... :wink: :rotfl:
 
Sonja,
I have to :heehee:, only you would have a CPAP with sleep apnea and an AHI of 15. No wonder you were feeling poorly.
Glad you have a new machine!
 
Sonja,
Congrats on the grades, great job. I don't know how you do it all, PT, physical training, school, and everything else but you do a great job of it.
 
Just have to stop by and add my congrats to all the others. Thought by now you would be training to be a PT for people like us with TKRs what with all of that experience etc. behind you and still ongoing. Its great that you are still losing weight (or inches) and so I am but its a slow old process but I am sticking with it and still have about 29 lbs to go to target!! I know that you will make a superb divorce mediator with all your experience and training, and if I ever need some advice will no doubt be in touch (although I hope I never need it).

You are such a great inspiration to anyone on this site, and I for one am thankful that you were around through my own recovery. God is certainly taking care of one of his steadfast companions, and will continue to do so. I will keep popping in and out to catch up with my Bonesmart friends, so take care, and God speed. xxx
 
Well, I went to see Dr. Maale yesterday, and he said if the VMO muscle doesn't start responding by June, we may be looking at surgery again! :gaah: Darned muscle, I have something to say " If you don't start responding soon, I am going to trade you in on a newer model!" There, now that I scared it, I know it will behave! :wink:
 
Sonja, sounds like you had a good report from Dr. M except for the VMo==I had a heck of a time with mine as well. Just wanted to let you know that I have been in Plentywood too. People in Montana are so in love with our state that we take our vacations and just drive around Montana!!! Kelly
 
Yes, I had a great report except for the VMO. He was excited about my weight loss and getting in shape by exercising with a personal trainer. Dr. Maale is one of the most caring doctors I know, and once I got out of my "shy" mode and cracked his tough exterior, I found out that his heart is as big as TX! He will do anything he can to save a patient's leg, rather than amputation or fusion! He expects you to do your part, but that is why I got replacements in the first place! :happydance:

It won't be long, and we will be singing, "She's leaving on a jet plane, don't know when she'll be back again to NatalieMeadows! Dr. Maale wants to give her a new life free of pain! He talked to me more about her than me! We had a great visit! :happydance:

skigirl, NatalieMeadows
 
Kelly, I know all parts of Montana as well. It is a little easier to drive around Montana, than it is TX. It takes days in TX. LOL
 
WOOHOO congrats on all your new successes! I am so happy for you; and you look fabulous!
Keep up the good work, you are such an inspiration!
 
Back
Top Bottom