Revision TKR Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3

I'm still in shock!

I'm not! Dr. Maale is one of the kindest most intelligent surgeons I have ever met! I just had to break out of my "shy" mold to get things moving! Amy the MA and Jeremy the PA were also a big help to me on this! :happydance:
 
Sonja,
Completing your coursework for your certification is hard work, but God had this in mind for you and has been at your side through all that you have been through to carry you to this moment. We will be eagerly awaiting July when you have everything done and are ready to take off. I know you will make a difference for so many who need your help during their divorce.
I hope your knee starts behaving. :kittykiss:
 
Congratulations on your latest graduation milestone....you might consider an adjunct job as a motivational counselor...you would be a fabulous life coach also!
 
Sonja, you have maybe changed Natalie's life---what more can we ask?

Thanks Kelly,

I am doing what I would hope someone would have done for me if I had been to so many doctors, and they basically in their notes said "accept your fate!" I read the reports, and became furious! How dare they treat my friend like that! It was like she was used up!

Dr. Maale was equally as upset! :yikes:
 
Thanks Kelly,

I am doing what I would hope someone would have done for me if I had been to so many doctors, and they basically in their notes said "accept your fate!" I read the reports, and became furious! How dare they treat my friend like that! It was like she was used up!

Dr. Maale was equally as upset! :yikes:


Those medical notes made my cry my heart out :(
 
Those medical notes made my cry my heart out :(

Well. I can see why Natalie! The lack of hope was overwhelming, and mentioning that maybe you just had "chronic pain syndrome!" When I viewed your x-rays and Dr. Maale pointed out different problems, I mentioned the "chronic pain syndrome." He said, it is a matter of taking proper care to do a revision and making sure that everything is cleaned up. I am so excited for you Natalie! :happydance:
 
The best part of all though was Dr. Maale DID'NT say that! He pointed out the reasons your knee is so unstable, and the reason you have so much pain! :happydance:
 
Well, I kept wondering why I wasn't being contacted about the two courses I have to make up to graduate. I thought one of them was in 10 days, but no. The first class will be in July, and the second in October, pushing my graduation date back to December, 2013. Pat was excited though. He said we could go on vacations and reconnect. I think he has missed me! :happydance:

So, I will work w a lawyer to do my practicum, write up a course on the "PeaceMaker" and spend more time with hubby! Who could ask for more?! :happydance: :yes!:
 
Hello,

Saw IS today and my SED rate is 12, and my CRP is 0.5! :happydance:

Thought I would show an updated picture from last night. I weigh 302. The other picture is the one at 435! Yes, hard work pays off!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    image.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 146
  • [Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 138
Sometimes I think that fat is our amour!! It is amazing to see you emerging out into the world without it. I think the same about myself---I hate it when I am lazy and allow fat er ademorphis tissue to collect!! Kelly
 
SONJA you are an inspiration. You must feel so good comparing those photos. To all of us trying to lose some weight its the best thing we can see, such good results. I know its with the exercise as well which Im not doing too good on at the moment but I will get there. Congrats on those grade results too. All round winner Miss S.
[Bonesmart.org] Story of My Knees by RestAssured: Pt 3
 
I missed telling my left knee Happy 3rd Birthday! You are taking me places, and forcing the right one to go along for the ride! :happydance:
 
Well, I went to my 1st Biggest Loser workout! (I know, I know) I was going to drop out, but they are modifying for my knee just like T-Star is! :happydance: Anyway, I got the recumbent bike cranked up to 100 rpm at level 3 resistance, rode 4 miles, and then I went back and chatted with my teammates who were dying on the treadmill! LOL. :heehee: I did step ups with them, and weights with them and them I did the recumbent elliptical while they did the other elliptical! Had a wonderful time! I have lost 6 pounds since last week's weigh in. Their scale is heavier than mine though so we are looking at two different situations! I have lost 6 on my also. :happydance:

Go Yellow Team, all the way to Gold!!!!!! :happydance:
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom