Hi Kim
In answer to a point in another thread, I looked up Bill and Ben on You Tube, and find that they were even more clinky, clonky and clanky than I remembered. As for Weed... Well, not much of a conversationalist, is she?
I hadn't realised that her main role is simply to keep cavey for the two reprobates, whilst the gardener might come back, and find them up to no good. Not much of a role model for the modern woman, is she?
You'd probably also have some do-gooder wanting the series banned on the grounds that "Flob-A-Dob" is not exactly the most precise elocution to which a young child could aspire in language development. (Though perhaps preferable to some of the 4-letter stuff they hear everywhere these days.)
Isn't it funny... Only quite a small number of people in the world can possibly think that walking like Bill and Ben is a great step forward, and something of which to be truly proud.
But I'm one of them!
In answer to a point in another thread, I looked up Bill and Ben on You Tube, and find that they were even more clinky, clonky and clanky than I remembered. As for Weed... Well, not much of a conversationalist, is she?
I hadn't realised that her main role is simply to keep cavey for the two reprobates, whilst the gardener might come back, and find them up to no good. Not much of a role model for the modern woman, is she?
You'd probably also have some do-gooder wanting the series banned on the grounds that "Flob-A-Dob" is not exactly the most precise elocution to which a young child could aspire in language development. (Though perhaps preferable to some of the 4-letter stuff they hear everywhere these days.)
Isn't it funny... Only quite a small number of people in the world can possibly think that walking like Bill and Ben is a great step forward, and something of which to be truly proud.
But I'm one of them!
United Kingdom