THR Shrinkette Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like the old ellen... way more strong... keep it up.and yes,I think the doctor should be checking on you more than once.. just sayin.!!!!
 
@shrinkette
I just got up to speed on your recovery, and I am so thrilled that things turned around for you with a new roommate, great doc, and now some real PT. Wow, you have had a tough couple of weeks and your OS should be much more involved. The hardest thing to do, I think, is to advocate for yourself. But you did it, and you did so great!!! You got so much accomplished in 24 hours. You need some help with this crazy leg situation right now and it sure sounds like you will get some attention now, but when you can, getting back home will do wonders for your mental state, and its a bonus to just have your own things around you.
 
Ellen, I am so happy things are starting to turn around for you. A new room mate, Yay!! Please keep posting as we all feel like you are our sister so we have dibs on worrying about you... Prayers and love to you. Judy
 
@shrinkette You sound SO much better today! 'Im glad you could go back with your old roommate, got your pain meds and all that. I sure hope you can go home soon!

Sendng much love and many prayers to you,my friend.

Love,

Milli
 
I am glad to hear you are improving shrinkette you are sounding much more confident and enthusiastic!
Keep it up and you will be going home in no time .
Cheers Heinz
 
@shrinkette How are you doing today? I hope things are looking up for you and your foot and everything else is getting better. I bet you'll be glad to get home!

I took Emily to the vet today for her yearly checkup and shots. My vet was delighted at how well both Emily and I were doing. The last time I saw her (the vet) I was dragging myself around on my walker right before my surgeries and today I was in there with only a cane and actually walking. I did it myself with only a little assistance on both ends of the trip to be sure I could get Emily in and out of the car safely. Emily is pretty good on a leash and she's a bit over 11 years old but I was a little nervous. I was worried that if I lost conrol of her she would run off afater a cat or something and I'd never be able to catch her and something awful would happen to her. She was a perfect lady, though.

You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Milli
 
Good news Ellen @ shrinkette...glad you managed you ditch the 'evil room mate'. That made me chuckle. Hope things continue to improve for you. Chrissie xxx


Sent from my iPad using BoneSmart®
 
Hi Ellen @shrinkette I'm so sorry that you have been having such a hard time but am glad that you have stood your ground and have been moved to a better room (mate) and that you will get some answers from your medical team

Thinking about you...
 
@shrinkette Just stopping by to check in and see how you are doing. Better, I hope.

I didn't do much of anything today at all, just putzed around the house.

You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,
Milli
 
@shrinkette. Just me popping in to say hi send hope you're feeling better. Sending hugs. Peggy xo
 
Ellen, just stopping by to let you know I was thinking of you. Hope all is going well!
 
@shrinkette How are you? Where are you? It isn't like you to be absent this long -- are you OK? I'm getting kinda worried. Please let us know how you are . . .

You are in my thoughts and prayers, as always.

Love, Milli
 
@shrinkette , hope all is well my friend! Sounds like you have made some real progress. Please update when you can!
 
@shrinkette ...I was so glad to see that things are seeming to turn around for you. Had missed a couple of days of reading and checking up on everyone due to my surgery. Sounds like you are finally being heard!! Take care and keep us posted, Love you my friend!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom