Guest viewing is limited

TKR Sharon’s second knee recovery!

Good afternoon,@Sks1997, and a very Happy Birthday! I do hope you get to feeling better soon, at least your knee seems to be doing well. I have not been on for the past several days, so am just now catching up. I’m so very sorry to hear about your kitty. Over the past 50+ years, we have lost several pets, and it is never easy. Do take care, & know you’re in heart & prayers.
 
Happy Birthday @Sks1997 Hope you are being spoiled and having a lovely day x
I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your cat, it's so hard when we lose one of our fur babies x
Please get yourself tested for Covid, it seems that covid starts with a chest infection.
My husband is now almost fully recovered, he still coughs a bit and gets very tired quickly but he is now out of quarantine and back at work, strangely I didn't catch it, I didn't isolate from him although we still have separate bedrooms and bathrooms so we were not breathing directly over each other, but we shared kitchen & lounge, we both took Vit C and D since the beginning of the pandemic, maybe my immunity is better who knows.
Funnily I know several couples the same just one partner catches it.
I'm mighty impressed that you get up off the floor, it was hard enough after my first replacement, not sure I would even try it after this one, I'm kinda dreading going to the beach, I think I'll be hiring sunloungers from now on :rotfl:
Sending you a virtual hug and hope you get better soon xxx
 
Happy Birthday! I hope it includes love, joy, and, of course cake!!:egypdance::egypdance:
 
Happy Birthday! I pray your cold disappears really quickly!
 
Thanks all for the birthday wishes! I didn’t get a cake but my husband brought me some peanut butter malted milk balls. He worked until late yesterday.
I am feeling rough today even my knee is bothering me. Not going to hospital with my dad tomorrow. Hoping I can feel better by Tues as I am supposed to go to Cheesecake Factory with 2 good friends.
Just trying to rest today!
 
I didn’t get a cake
Here you go:

[Bonesmart.org] Sharon’s second knee recovery!
 
Cheesecake Factory & malted milk balls.... can it get much better than that?? As a kid, I once spent my entire week’s allowance ( 50 cents) on a big bag of malted milk balls at the dime store while Mama shopped at the A&P grocery store nearby. At the time, 50 cents would buy a Lot of milk balls. I still remember watching as the clerk there scooped them into a brown paper bag...and proceeded to eat nearly All of them, sharing a Few with my 2 sisters. Got the Worst tummy ache ever! But to this day, I Still love them! Enjoy yours!!
 
@Catalien45 thanks for sharing. There is a candy store in southern Indiana that has dark chocolate triple dipped malted milk balls. My husband and I both love them. Sure wish they were still 50 cents for a big bag!

Hope all is well with everyone!
 
@Jockette Thanks for the cake! I couldn’t see it though! I will try later on my I pad!
 
I’m sorry you can’t see the image. I have reported the issue. I’ll do a screen shot for you.

[Bonesmart.org] Sharon’s second knee recovery!
 
Can you give me a screenshot of what you see in that post?
 
Happy Belated Birthday, Sharon!

I was thinking about you when I got on the floor yesterday to play with the dog. Getting down was fine but getting back up was comical! (for me)
 
@Susie-Q Oh Susie, I know I look like a big toddler getting off the floor. The 3 yr old laughs and I do too at the time.

Do any of you cross your legs at the knee when you are sitting? I know you aren’t supposed to in first few weeks after surgery. I find myself doing it and wondering if it contributes to pain. It probably does.
 
I can't cross my legs, I can't bend them enough and I don't know if I ever will be able to. So I have to sit with them straight with maybe one bent or the other. My hips are super flexible, I can stand, bend down and put my palms on the floor but the knees just won't do any tricks anymore. :nah:
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom