TKR Sharon’s second knee recovery!

@Susie-Q I long for the day when I am NOT thinking about my knees and able to do the things that I want and need to do without significant pain.
I do try very hard not to dwell on it or allow the pain to stop me from doing things that I like to do. I take a lot of breaks and sometimes I have to medicate to help me get thru some of those things! There is a drug that has Ibuprofen and Pepcid in it that I can actually tolerate and I take it occasionally.
I hold onto the hope that I WILL totally heal someday soon!
 
There is a drug that has Ibuprofen and Pepcid in it that I can actually tolerate and I take it occasionally.
:idea: I might have to look into this.... my body has reached its limit with taking Ibuprofen. (heartburn, esophageal issues...). I finally see the gastroenterologist this week. Everything is fine if I take a daily omeprazole but I want to find out if there's something going on that can be fixed before I resign myself to taking one every day forever. (I know others out there do so it's an option)
I hold onto the hope that I WILL totally heal someday soon!
I sure hope/pray so!
 
@Susie-Q I could never take Ibuprofen because it rips my stomach up so badly. My sister in law gave me some of these Ibuprofen with Pepcid and they seem to do ok. I really try not to take them much because Ibuprofen is not really a good drug to take. It can raise blood pressure and of course is very hard on the GI system.
The drug is called Duexis.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom