Susie-Q
Reaction score
3,779

Latest activity Postings About

    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      I forgot to add, he's also had a few bouts of stiffness in the past week or two. Prior to the latest outdoor project from the last 2...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      5-1/2 weeks Post-Op Well, hubby is getting tired of sitting on his butt and is working on 2 new projects, with help from me of course...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q reacted to Layla's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Like Like.
      And it lasts longer than a month. :heehee: He's done phenomenally well in this short period of time. Some may be envious. Yes! So...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Do you mean use ziplock bags for getting ice on the airplane? Will the flight attendant give us ice for this purpose? Or should we...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Thank you for posting this!!! I refer to this a lot in my brain but when it comes time to find it quickly, I can't. I will definitely...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Thanks, @Layla !!! :loll::loll::loll:
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Well, here we go...... Hubby is cutting back to 1 oxy every 12 hours AND is increasing his PT exercises and activities and guess what...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q reacted to EalingGran's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Agree Agree.
      I enjoyed The Diplomat. Daft plots, but Rufus Sewell is a very good actor and he can carry preposterous scripts.
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q reacted to Layla's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Like Like.
      Hubby continues to amaze! I'm not familiar with the actor you shared the story about, but I wonder if public figures sometimes like...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q reacted to benne68's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Agree Agree.
      One of my favorite actors!
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Post-Op 3 weeks Hubby continues to do great. We went to his post-op with the PA last Thursday. She was very impressed that he's...
      • IMG_1105.webp
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Post-Op Day 14 Last day of compression hose! Well, his PT isn't as happy with the Lounge Dr. She doesn't like the fact that it has...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q reacted to Layla's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Like Like.
      Wow, Susie, you've been busy with your sons move. It's encouraging to read that your husband did well, mostly on his own for the past...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q reacted to benne68's post in the thread TKR Hubby's new knee with Funny Funny.
      Sounds like he's having a great recovery so far, @Susie-Q. He's well along for so early. Love your note about how he feels about the...
    • Susie-Q
      Susie-Q replied to the thread TKR Hubby's new knee.
      Post-Op Days 9, 10, 11,12,13 Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. I've been very busy helping my son move out of our house into his...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
Back
Top Bottom