I’m joining in with my prayers for your family and friends. And you, you’ve been through so much. I’m so happy for you that you got to spend the day babysitting your two young grandchildren..... what a joy! When our daughter was small, my husband one day said, “ she is discovering the world!” We still see that with our 6 year old grandson. And how wonderful & beautiful watching that 9 month old fall asleep.... I often reflect that one of the most beautiful sights is that of a sleeping child.....

Enjoy your sleeping in & indulge yourself! Your body knows you need it, so listen. You have been through Covid on top of everything else. I slept in for a good while during that initial recovery. I’d looked forward to “ sleeping in” til 7 or 7:30 once my PICC line was removed & I was on oral antibiotics, but, joke’s on me.... I’ll still be getting up no later than 6:30 for the next 3-6 months, so I can keep my antibiotic/probiotic schedule, both are 3x a day, but I need at least 1 hour separation. But that’s OK, I’m feeling better , & normally like getting up early. But learning that naps are Good, if I’m tired. This recovery has some really good aspects & opportunities for learning.
....well, it is Saturday evening, & I realize I forgot to hit the “ send” button!. I am so glad to hear that your daughter is doing better & that her husband’s Covid is not a bad case. We’re seeing that here, but also some who get pretty sick. Our grandson’s main teacher & his STEM teacher are both out with Covid , and a number of his classmates. We’re just thankful that he’s had the vaccine, & is very good about wearing his mask.
Do take care, & prayers continue that your friend’s husband will keep getting better. And, so glad that You are feeling better.