rider1960
post-grad
Re: Post op blues has hit hard, but 9 weeks out ...
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your support and suggestions. I will weigh them all carefully.
As far as taking more time off work, financially I can't do it. No paid time off and I have another surgery and recovery waiting for me in June. I'm still glad I decided to do this one at a time instead of both at once, though. I'd probably REALLY be in a bind if I had attempted that!
I do think the mental parts of the adjustment are a big problem now. You are very right. I am trying to be normal in the world and I'm not quite ready to be that way, and it's frustrating.
Time to take a deep breath--it's Friday, and I don't have to work the weekend!
Dorothy
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate your support and suggestions. I will weigh them all carefully.
As far as taking more time off work, financially I can't do it. No paid time off and I have another surgery and recovery waiting for me in June. I'm still glad I decided to do this one at a time instead of both at once, though. I'd probably REALLY be in a bind if I had attempted that!
I do think the mental parts of the adjustment are a big problem now. You are very right. I am trying to be normal in the world and I'm not quite ready to be that way, and it's frustrating.
Time to take a deep breath--it's Friday, and I don't have to work the weekend!
Dorothy
. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
United States