RestAssured
alpha
@RestAssured
I am having a struggle at the moment with myself as to whether to get this done sooner rather than later. Sooner means hubby has to get back to Canada asap and forgo all that he has to do and what he has accomplished there thus far will be for naught! Or wait until next year with this "thing" getting worse (I have no doubt that it has too?). I am trying to not over think/analyze this just take it a day at a time...so far that is not working, the brain refuses to listen.
Yes, the decision will be hard; can the doctor put you in a brace to alleviate some of the pain until surgery? When the bones kept popping out from the eaten cement at the bottom of the replacement they put me in a brace! I was in that for several months and it helped tremendously.... Well until I lost too much weight and it was too big anyways.

United States




We were to take a hike this upcoming weekend that is straight uphill to get to the top of a place with the most amazing vistas of where we live, I am disappointed that this is not on the menu for now, :( Maybe I should get it done sooner rather than later...


That brace looks like a work out in itself just to carry it around, what is the "technical" name of it?
!

