Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Revision Completed...Ready to get back to my life...<

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Celle
I have five weeks with no knee appointments, I'm going to do my best to forget about their problems.
I don't know if I'll ever be ready again for another revision even though I have to have the right knee revised early in July!
 
Enjoy your little break from knee stuff.
I would enjoy it if the knee would just cooperate. There is a huge bump/lump type of thing right at one of the incision/portals from when I had the scope three weeks ago. It's very painful and pulls when I bend the knee further that about a 90. Could this be scar tissue again already?
 
No. It's not scar tissue. Chances are, you never had the bad sort of scar tissue (adhesions).
If it gets any worse, contact your surgeon.
 
I didn't think it would be, I'm not sure what it can be though! Yes, of course, if it gets worse I will contact the surgeon!
 
HI Tessa, @JustmeT

We haven't heard from you on here in a while. Just wondering how you are getting on?
 
@Celle
All is as good as it gets at the moment.
I'm not wanting to discuss my knees atm, I feel like I've said all I can, I'm just so done with them.
 
That's OK. We understand.

Remember that we'll be here when you need us and when you feel like communicating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom