Guest viewing is limited

Revision TKR Revision again

I'm sorry to hear your latest news, Pat, but I hope your team can now come up with an effective way to treat the problem.
 
Pat, I'm sorry also to hear this, but at the same time hoping this is what's been causing the problems and that it can be resolved.
 
Now that you know the problem, you can wage all out war on it. Your medical team knows what it's dealing with and can give you the best treatment. I'm sorry you have to deal with this, though. :console2:
 
(((Pat))) sending you hugs and strength to get through this latest challenge. You are young and strong, so hopefully a top-notch medical team can finally address this successfully. Post often and keep us updated, ok?


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I am trying to catch up on everything. I think the last I read you had osteomyelitis. Is that what they determined? What exactly is the surgery? I ask the details so we know how to pray and support you. Keep us updated. Hugs and prayers.


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
They ruled out infection last week. Said I have so much inflammation it looked like infection on scan . He is going in tomorrow to cut out scar tissue and possible revision . Doing mua as well. They think I might get a revision though
 
Thanks for updating. You've been through so much. I pray this surgery holds the answer for you and you get relief from pain and positive results!! :friends:
 
I will be holding you up in prayer and ask that the doctors do exactly what is the right thing for you!
 
Good luck. I hope things go really well and it's the start of rapid improvement and progress for you!
 
Prayers have gone up. Wishing you the best. Hopefully this will fix your issues and you will be feeling better soon. Stay on top of your pain medication schedule - even while in the hospital.
 
Sending positive thoughts your way.
How long did they grow your sample? It needs to be at least 2+ weeks to grow out slow growing bacteria.
 
Let us know how you are doing. I'm glad he was able to manipulate your knee.
 
that's great news patsortho. good luck at rehab and take good care of yourself. very happy for you.:flwrysmile:
 
Great news that your team has been able to help! Onward and upward from here! You are young, with a lot of living yet to do. Take care, stay on top of the pain with Meds and ice! Keep us posted.
 
Excellent news! So happy to hear it.
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom