Guest viewing is limited

THR Post-op. Now at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Aaron - I hope this gets figured out and resolved soon and that 2013 turns out to be a healthy, pain-free year for you!

Merry Christmas!
 
Welcome Home! So sorry you are still fighting this pain Aaron. We are here for you when you need to rant! As we always say - every op is different. Here's to healing!
 
G'day Aaron,

Merry Christmas mate. Wishing you a pain free day and a wonderful return to health in 2013.

Cheers

Mike
 
Merry Christmas. Having to miss out on some family things because I just can not get out of the house. Started home Therapy yesterday, was awful but necessary. Im still in a slump, go back to Doctor Thursday or Friday because I am unsure why some things are the way they are and why I can not get out of this slump. Fever was back last night over 100 degrees so just trying to get better but very weak and not comfortable thanks for all the kind words!
 
Oh Aaron, I am so sorry that you are having such a rough time with hip#2.

It has to get better and it will.. Hang in there, I understand completely how blue you must be feeling :)
 
Merry Christmas Aaron. :santa-wave:

I'm sorry you're still feeling crummy and you're still hurting. Keep on fighting that pesky fever! Hopefully your doc will have a few more answers for you later in the week. I wish I could send you some sage advise, but I'm going to continue sending good thoughts for your healing instead! Continue to rest and hopefully things will start lining up in the right direction for you. Let's get on with 2013 'cause 2012 has been awful!!!
:bicycle2:
 
Have a good Christmas, Aaron! Mine got spoiled too when I was admitted back in hospital a couple of days ago with apparently acute gastritis or duodenitis, vomiting blood. Seems I should not have switched from Tylenol to Aspirin. I'm supposed to be going home tomorrow, when we have our Christmas dinner. Take care and I hope things get better for you.
 
oldyellr

Oh John, that is dreadful, I am so sorry.. I will jump over to your thread and round up the warrior girls.. xx
 
Hang in there Aaron! There will be many more Christmas holidays to celebrate.
 
Every day will be better Aaron, and our support and strength surrounds you always. Take care of yourself and worry about nothing else, may God bless you always and you have a expedited recovery in no time. The New Year 2013 will be a phenomenal year for you i know! xx
 
oldyellr

Oh John, that's awful. Sounds like you went to a lot of trouble to avoid the washing up! Enjoy your belated dinner and put your feet up, you've earned it. Stay well and have a happy new year.
 
Thinking of you, Aaron, and hoping you're feeling better now. Did you go to the doctor yesterday, or will that be today? Inquiring minds care about you and want to know.
 
Morning Aaron
Hope today is a good 1 for you.
2013 is just around the corner and fingers crossed we will all have a better year.
Take care xx

:kittykiss:
 
AmBlocker, please keep us posted. Lots of us here are concerned about you, pulling for you and your docs to get these post-op complications resolved and to get you back in good health.
 
Been away for Christmas Aaron and just saw your post....PHEW what a relief ..you finally turning a corner...let me wish you and your family a very Happy and Healthy 2013 and may all your days be filled with happy, not hippy, feelings x
Linda
 
Aaron, any news from your appointment you can share? Here's to hoping that pesky fever is finally gone and you can get on with building up your strength in your new shiny hip!
:beg:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom