Guest viewing is limited

THR Post-op. Now at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well a year ago at this time I couldn't even walk and now I just got married, went on a cruise, walked hundreds of stairs, snorkeled In the ocean and having a blast! So here is a picture you all wanted to see!
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Post-op. Now at home.
    image.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 241
Hi Aaron,

Congratulations on all that you have achieved. I have often wondered how things have worked out for you. You are an amazing young man with great courage. I am so thrilled for you.

Mike
 
Well done and congratulations Aaron, you hung in there through many tough times... You are a survivor... What a wonderful Doctor you are going to become with the empathy you will have to your patients - good for you
 
Oh my gosh, you and your bride are beautiful!! I have thought of you often. What a difference a year makes---so glad everything has turned out so well for you.
Wishing you both all the very best....
 
Congratulations!!! Wow, what a difference a year makes! I'm so happy things are going so well:) Best of luck. You both look fantastic in the picture. Good luck!

p.s. Noticed you also have Crohn's.....that's a tough one. I was diagnosed in my early 20's and had a colon resection 14 years ago. Things have been good since then but you always worry it may return. You really are a trooper and have been through a lot!
 
So glad that you shared with us. You are both so lucky to have eachother. Thank you for sharing your journey with us.
 
Congratulations Aaron! Gorgeous photo!
 
Congratulations, Aaron! You two make a lovely couple! So glad you are having such a great time and those pesky hips are no longer so pesky :)
 
Many congratulations to both you and your wife! Well done! So great to hear from you. Don't be a stranger now!
 
Congratulations to you both. May you be happy together for many years xx
 
AmBlocker, Aaron
[Bonesmart.org] Post-op. Now at home.
All the best to you and your beautiful bride. So happy that things have turned out so well for you. Wishing you continued success in your medical studies and in life.


Take care and keep us posted. We care. [Bonesmart.org] Post-op. Now at home.
 
Aaron, you and your bride make such a beautiful couple. Thanks for sharing! I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well and wish both of you all the best on your new journey!

:flwrysmile:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom