THR Post-op. Now at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Bonesmart.org] Post-op. Now at home.
Aaron, what a bummer. So sorry that you've been having such a bad time. Hoping the medical folks can get any infection in hand ASAP. Healing vibes and prayers are going your way. Please keep us posted. We care.
[Bonesmart.org] Post-op. Now at home.
 
Aaron, thoughts and prayers your way. What an unfortunate outcome. The only positive I can see is that you'll be on the lookout for this stuff once you're an MD. Keep the chin up; you'll be better soon, I feel certain.
 
Aaron - sorry to hear the bad news! Thinking of you :friends:

I hope the infectious disease doc gets you fixed up quickly!
 
Gosh Aaron, this sucks big time! We are all cheering you on. Hang in there - age is on your side. You will pull through this!
 
Aaron, well now they have a clue what's going on. Hopefully the docs will get things under control quickly and youncan get on with the rest of your healing. We're all pulling for you!

:console2:
 
well sad news to report to everyone. First off thanks for all of the super kind words and everything but here is the story. My fever has been crazy all week going up around 103 and I have been convulsing basically is the closest way to describe it. But yesterday morning and day I was great, Walking far, getting out of bed easy and all of that stuff. Well last night comes around I get a low grade fever which meant it was about to spike. Literally every time it would get around 99.0 they would check it 5-10 mins later and it would be up around 102. So they gave me meds and it broke. My surgeon came in looked me over, no fever I was feeling okay but he wanted to keep me one more night but the people here who do discharge and stuff already had done it before he signed off and it screwed my insurance up. So I was okay I can try and go home and see how I do. I get there and I can tell my fever was spiking because my leg was starting to hurt worse and was getting shaky. We got me settled checked my temp it was 101.5 and doctor said call if it got that high but I took 400mg of Ibeuprofen and waited 20-30 mins to see if it kicked in. Checked my temp it had gone up to 102.5 so called dr said go to ER HE called ahead and we got in. My wound they think is infected but come to find out some new stuff they put on I was allergic to but I have to see 4 doctors today because I might have a septic joint :( Been crying from pain and having a really tough time. Being 20 this is so hard on me. I will try and let you all know results later today.

Hi Aaron, I am going to tag Jo. I am so sorry this is happening.
Josephine
 
Hi AmBlocker i am going to pray for a speedy recovery for you. With all our combined prayers you will get through this and it will eventually be a faded memory. Sending all my prayers and good energy to you xx
 
Hello Aaron....I can't even begin to tell you how sad your post made me feel, I so want everything to be OK for you. But, you know what? It WILL be OK when they've got this gremlin under control. Your energy levels must be pretty damn low right now so here we all are sending out as much energy as we can all gather and throw at ya, hope this helps our good friend. Looking forward to some good news from you...lots of love and hugs :console2:
 
Oh glory! What a catastrophe. I take it this is your left hip that you've just had done? If so, that has GOT to have been infected in the OR. Do keep us posted. Probably the most upsetting news I have had recently and you are in my prayers.
 
Hi Aaron..just stopping by to send some more energy and positive thoughts. Hope you are feeling a bit better and that awful infection is under control. Thinking about you all the time. Get well soon :console2:
 
And big hugs from western Canada..........we hope they are taking the best possible care of you. Sending positive vibes........
 
AmBlocker

Hi Aaron, give us an update when you are able to.. must admit, I feel as concerned as Jo.. take care :)
 
Hi Aaron

How are you? I am so very sorry that this has happened to you and hope that you will have some improvement very very soon.

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you lots of good wishes and healing vibes.

Chris
 
sending more energy and loving get well wishes Aaron..hope you are beating this x
 
Dear Aaron, you are on my mind. If good vibes count for anything, I'm sending mine your way.
 
Hi Aaron, so sorry to hear this has happened. Thinking of you & sending healing thoughts your way.

Love & best wishes from NZ.

Diane
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom