I still prefer going in through Chrome. App didn't show me which threads had something new or take me to unread posts. @Layla - I found the dancing penguin emoji - seemed appropriate to add to my signature.
Dana, she's adorbs!
I can just hear those little baby noises they make and imagine the scent of her soft skin.
Oh..baby love! Lucky grandma! My youngest grand baby is already a 4 yr old
Hope you're comfy tonight and able to relax.
A couple more days till doc if I recall, hopefully answers and an end to the pain @danabanana
Lots of icing today, @Layla Very sore to touch and I haven't found anywhere on the interwebs that says at this point, almost 2 Mons post op, this is normal. I can also feel the internal inflammation...it's that really tight feeling inside. The pain radiates deep inside my hip bone area and wraps around to the outside.
Anyhow....one more day. Appt is 9am Thursday Morning.
I'm so glad it's almost here.
I want you to get answers so you can move forward.
You've been stalled out for too long. Hope you can get some sound sleep tonight.
Sending a hug
Aaawwwhhh....sweet little squeaky. What does dabbing mean? (The penguin). Obviously it’s a good thing to be doing otherwise you wouldn’t like it I guess.
What a relief that you’re going to see your OS tomorrow.
Hi @danabanana
Hope you're hanging in there....
One more day and hopefully a diagnosis and plan to get you back on track.
We're all rooting for you.
Wishing you comfort as you wait!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.