THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Hey @danabanana
I don't believe we got a a report on the Birthday of Dana Banana :chinstroke:
Hope it wasn't SOOO fun that you're still recovering! :swoon:

Kidding aside....wondering how you're feeling. I hope the pain has eased some, Dana.
Thinking its this week for your doctor appt. Hoping so anyway...
Sending a hug and best wishes you soon get answers and begin moving forward.
 
Hi Everyone!!! I'm okay. My birthday do-over was amazing!!! I had the most fun I've had in ages!!!! So much laughter.....many wobbly pops....very little sleep...but a riot of a time!!! Yesterday was spent watching movies inbetween napping, while remembering why at my age I don't habitually party like a 21yr old anymore. Hahahaha

Hip-wise....I'm very sore today....like, surprisingly sore because is felt okay yesterday - meaning no more or less than usual. It actually woke me up today though.... Throbbing and griping. So I guess I take it easy again today. Ice and pain management.
 
Dana, glad you were able to have so much fun and party like you were 21! Get some rest and hopefully you'll get some answers Thursday. I have to echo someone else, though - what are wobbly pops?
 
note: I just installed the new Bonesmart App for Android....gonna take some getting used to but so far, so good. I tried that taptalk once and hated it so promptly uninstalled it. experimenting now with "tagging" and smilies.

@SaraK wobbly pops are what I call alcoholic beverages. hahahaha
 
Darn @danabanana, was hoping soreness was getting better. When do you go back to doc? Maybe give them a call?

Glad your do over party was a blast-would expect nothing less from you!
 
Emoji descriptions? Back to the olden days of using our words. Lolza

@danabanana I think you should get yourself to the Drs ASAP. Increased pain should be investigated. I know it could be a host of things but if it is an infection you want to knock that on the head!
 
Well @danabanana, evidently they are not overly concerned based on how you have explained it to them. Hang tough.
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom