Guest viewing is limited

THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Hope you are getting some relief @danabanana. I know deep bruising takes awhile to come to the surface and can be very strange. It is normal for our minds to jump to worst possible scenario. Hopefully ice and rest helps. Your whole system has been through a lot in the past month.
 
Hi Dana,
Let's wait on Jo who I'm sure will have an educated opinion.
I was just over on Hairtoys thread and she mentioned a soreness and that her doc suggested the possibility of hematoma, not inferring that's what it is, but there is a comparison between her situation and yours.
Consider calling your OS or visiting their office for reassurance. Hate to think of you and hubby worrying over a long holiday weekend. Wishing you a peaceful day @danabanana
 
@Layla I read that over in Hairtoys thread...made total sense!!!

I've been up and moving lots today. I'm so sick of feeling like a sloth. It's not my style. My Butt is getting out of control....baby got back is turning into baby got grand canyon! I'm sore though so I've been icing and elevating. Tomorrow I'll rest. The tender to touch ouchie is remaining the same. hoping for a solid sleep tonight. Shipped Mil and step son up to SIL for the night. He can play with his cousins and SIL can take care of MIL for the night. She hasn't been feeling well and sadly, when she gets unwell it's like man-flu level so I've been on 24/7 nursing duty. I need a break! Love my family but I'm exhausted! So.....one of my besties is over cooking dinner for my guys and I'm sipping a lovely tumbler of Vino while I watch hockey. I'm in bliss at the moment. LOL
 
Last edited:
YES! And Eve's (Hairtoys) doc suggested that....

I feel for you, sweet Dana, truly I do. You've had a rough time with catching that cold, waiting on your Crohn's meds. Now the latest pain issues. I'm sure you're feeling Enough Already!!
You do need a break! There is nothing wrong in feeling that.....you're in recovery yourself, you shouldn't have to worry about so many others right now. If mil is sick, its probably best she's gone so you don't get sick again.

Enjoy your dinner, hockey game and vino. Warm wishes for a comfy cozy night and a sound sleep.
Prayers all pain eases soon! :friends: :loveshwr:
@danabanana
 
Hope today is better @danabanana. I caught your cold! Luckily I am off work today. Putting together new bike and trying to stretch out some ouchie muscles in good hip.
 
So inspiring to see you always springing back to hopeful...after bad days.
I'm hoping all just recovery junk with no underlying problems.
Hope your day is an easy one.:roseshwr:
 
Last edited:
Hi @danabanana
I hope you got some quality sleep last night, are resting today and feeling better.
That's a whole lot of snow you have there. We have it here but looks like you have more.
Frigid temps here...2 degrees right now :snow plough:Over It Already!
 
Hey @danabanana - we'll need to compare crochet projects some time. It might surprise some on here to learn that I do sit still long enough to crochet sometimes! I made blankets for both of my sons for part of their Christmas presents last year.
 
Hi Dana,
Haven't heard a lot from you in past couple days......hoping you're okay :console2:
I know you were suffering some pain and you mentioned mil wasn't feeling well.
Hoping you're well and only taking a time out.....worried about you.
@danabanana
 
Awww hi ladies! I'm sorry....I've had a rough couple days and been cranky. Basically feeling like if I didn't have to be around myself, I'd be hanging out with someone else. Hahaha

My hip sore, my MIL is sick with an infected tooth, again! This is the 3Rd time with the same tooth and each time it's cleared up she's been supposed to go in and get it pulled...but she keeps procrastinating....so hence another infection. I am at the point that I feel like I have to drag her in like a 5yr old. So...she finally has made a Dr appt. Sigh.
Also, I woke up today with a dreadfully sore throat. My immune system is surpressed right now. Booooo
Anyhow....so sorry. I'm alive. Thank you!!!! Loves to you all!!!
 
And......here's a grandbaby pic cuz...omgosh, how adorable!!!! :loveshwr:

[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
Sorry you are sick again @danabanana. I’ve been dealing with a cold this week, actually took two half days off work. Can’t imagine what it would do to me if I was post op. Hope your throat gets better. Lots of nasty stuff going around.
 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom