THR Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<

Lightweight, Dana! :rotfl:
Have fun:spin:
 
In Spain they call that tinto de verano so just imagine you are in some exotic location getting your piggies done.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
I am a lightweight. Wasn't before lol but now, yes indeed!!!!
Ohhhhh I love it here in Spain! :heehee:

I have been to Spain actually. When I was 18, my exhusband and I did a backpacking adventure to Europe. Started in Amsterdam and ended up in Barcelona. It was late January and the summer Olympics had just been there. We got robbed and the locals were not friendly to the English, even though we were Canadian and made sure it was known. Oh well. It was an adventure!
 
Nothing going on here....nothing at all.....:whistle:


[Bonesmart.org] Post Op LTHR:My new hip! :<
 
Hmmm? :chinstroke:
Check in later and we'll see if you're slurring your words :heehee:

Pretty eyes though, mama! And I think they're even sans make-up....
 
I love that baby smile; she's a happy camper. The back on the neck is what I love. . .smush your face into that soft baby neck and smell the sweetness. That's a treasure. She's perfection, isn't she.

How about Cheetos? I just thought of them in the shower last night, and caramel popcorn. I used to get chocolate popcorn and loved it but I can't find it any more. And I can't find orange cremes either. Bummers! I'll trade gummy bears for licorice bears or jelly beans. You're driving me crazy @jaydub63 with the orange sherbet and the orange chocolate orange. I got one of those in my stocking one year. . .heaven!
 
No slurring! I behaved. For once! :heehee:

My daughter is on her way over with baby! FINALLY!!!! Oh what a long haul it's been!!! 4 weeks post op today as well. Woop Woop!!! Feeling sore from sitting so long for the pedicure but wow, was it worth it. My feet and piggies feel magnificent! So today I'll ice lots and snuggle up my wee one and marvel at how my daughter, when it only feels like just yesterday she was a wee one herself, is now a Mama. Amazing!!! :roseshwr:

Wishing you all a fabulous day!!!
 
Enjoy your time with that little snuggle bunny! Congrats on 4 weeks - hopefully you are feeling like you're making progress, even if it's been slow :yes!:
 
Up for a moment to get a new ice pack....and whine. I'm dealing with a particularly painful top of my thigh-the entire band from incision side to inner thigh. It's sore to touch, aching deeply, and there's a red patch of skin in the middle, about the size of a small plum. Not sure if that's even related to the pain...and perhaps this is just my delirious, sleep deprived, post op hypochondria speaking. :groan:


Okay...back to being a human burrito! Hubby's alarm goes off in 5hrs. :alarm:
 
Dana....that baby! Sooo precious!
Bet holding her takes away any aches or pains, momentarily.
Hopefully you got some quality sleep after your night wandering.
If you still have the pain you could always weigh in with Josephine again...something to consider.
Wishing you a day of peace and comfort!
@danabanana
 
Thank you @MammaT as that does reassure me some. @Layla I did not much of anything today. I have developed a cold, so I'm feeling extremely drained. I'm so stiff and sore. Lots of ice on my thigh and hip....it's the only thing that helps!!!
But...some good news....I showered standing up and completely independendly for the first time since surgery!! YIPPPPPEEEEE :happydance:
 
Yay on the shower :yes!:
Nay on the rest of it :gaah:
A cold, drained, stiff, sore, Poor, Dana :mcoffee:
Warm wishes for lots of comfy cozy sleep tonite with hopes it relieves all that's ailing you :yawn: :sleeep:
You have to get better so you can snuggle with that little bug some more :)
Sorry you're feeling so yucky, Dana.
@danabanana
 
Last edited:
I hab a code. *achooo* It hasn't hit man-cold level yet @mcopt but it's getting close; primarily because it's just adding insult to injury. As if I'm not already dealing with enough!?!? Sheesh! I'm a 3yr old whiny pants. So, if you need me you'll find me in my blankie fort sipping my juice box when not sucking my thumb.
 
Last edited:
Just hope it doesn't turn in to man flu you will really know it then :sick: ! Seriously sorry to hear that, you always seem to pick these things up when you are low then it makes you even lower, hopefully the worst will have past by Christmas. Been feeling bit deflated myself after cold and cancelled op trying to re boot myself now and hopefully get new date soon. Take care drink plenty (not wine) and hopefully the worst will pass soon:yes:
 
Last edited:
Totally get you about the cold @danabanana. Every time I get one, I am amazed at how miserable the “common cold” can make me feel. They can five us new joints, but can’t do a thing about that.
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom